bonus

I looked around the hosipal room when I woke up, my eyes immediately landing on the sleeping baby lying in the crib beside me.

I smiled a weak smile at her,

Arabella.

I looked up to see Ethan and my parents enter the room. When Ethan spotted me, he ran over to me, pulling me into his rough arms. I coughed and he looked down at me in worry, handing me a cup of water off of the bedside table.

"I'm so glad that you are okay," he whispered, kissing me all over my face, "I was so worried..."

"I know," I said stopping him from finishing his sentence, "but I'm okay."

He grinned at me and kissed me on my forehead before stepping aside for me to greet my parents. I was immediately pulled into a hug by my mother who whispered soothing things in my ear like she always did when I was younger. My father hugged me too and then went over to my daughter who started to whine.

I looked over at her in awe and my father handed her to me. As I felt her small body in my arms, I knew that everything was going to be okay because I had Ethan with me by my side guiding me through every step of the way.

"Where's Hunter?" I asked as I landed soft kisses on her cheeks.

"He's with Jerry out in the waiting room playing with some toys." my mother responded.

"Can you go get them?" I asked her, "I want my whole family in the room with me right now."

My mother smiled and did as I told her.

I felt Ethan lean over, landing a kiss on our daughter's head and I smiled warmly at him.

"Now I've got two princesses," he grinned, "I just hope that she isn't as bad as you are."

And that earned him a slap on the back of his head.

Ethan has taught me a lot of things, one of them being that I should love myself for who I am and not change how I look just because someone doesn't like it. And the other, well, I don't think that's appropriate to be mentioned in a wattpad story. 😉

ALSO check out my new story FOOD CAN WAIT !