bonus

* when sunny gave birth to their baby girl *

"I fucking hate you Ethan!" I screamed as the pain started to worsen. "You're never going to have sex with me again!" He laughed at me and I glared at him, squeezing his hand.

"Push." The doctor told me.

I groaned and did as I was told. I've been in labor for over seven hours and I want this fucking baby out of me!

"Ethan!" I screamed. He looked at me and his expression told me that he was either going to faint or run out of the room. He turned to leave the room. "You better not leave me! You did this to me! Not the other way around! Get your ass back over here and watch your princess be born!" The doctor chuckled. It's not my fault that I'm like this. He's the one that came inside of me.

"The baby is coming, I can see it." The doctor said. My heart started to race. I'm finally going to see my baby girl. "Push Sunny, you need to push." I pushed and pushed and we finally heard her cries. The doctor held her in his hands and then handed her to one of the nurses to get her cleaned up. I leaned back on the bed, finally being able to relax.

"That's my baby girl." Ethan said, squeezing my hand. I smiled weakly at him. I felt weak. Ethan looked at me with worry written across his face. "India?" I started to feel like everything was closing in on me. I couldn't see clearly. "India!" I felt him start to shake me. "Help! Someone help!" The doctor must have ran over to us because I heard things clattering. "Everything will be alright."

"Sir, you need to leave the room!" The doctor yelled at Ethan.

"Like hell I am!" Ethan yelled back. "She's dying, I'm not leaving her side!"

And that's the last thing I heard before everything went black.

¤¤¤¤¤¤
Cliff mutha fucking hanger. You're welcome. Anyways, thanks for reading and don't forget to vote.
:)