12

Ethan brought me back home so that I could shower before we went to dinner.

I stepped into the kitchen where he was sitting, drinking a glass of white wine. He looked up at me and spit the wine out of his mouth. I laughed at how foolish he looked.

"You look amazing." He said. I smiled at him.

"Thank you." I said, looking down at my feet. He lifted my chin up so that I was looking at him in the eyes.

"You need me to learn how to take a compliment." He said to me.

"I don't usually get them." I said in a hushed voice.

"Well, there is more where that came from." He said smirking at me. He took my hand in his as we rode the elevator down to the garage floor and into his car.

Even as we drove off, he still held my hand in his. I smiled down at our hands tangled together in the middle of our seats.

When we arrived in front of the restaurant we had our first meal at, I became nervous. I don't want this night to end badly.

I want it to be perfect.

"Reservations for Oats." Ethan said.

"The private room sir?" The creepy man from the other night asked him. Ethan nodded and squeezed my hand when he noticed my discomfort. He looked down at me with a small smirk on his face. He looked back at the man.

"Lead the way." Ethan said, impatiently. I laughed at how the man looked scared for a slip second before his face went back to normal. We followed the man into the back of the restaurant. We entered a small room with just one table in the center.

I gasped at how beautiful the room looked.

"You like it?" Ethan ask me with a smirk on his face. I nodded at him. "We'd like today's special." The man nodded and set a glass of red wine on the table. Ethan took it and began pouring some of it into our glasses.

Ethan and I had a stare down and I began to laugh. He looked at me in confusion.

"What's so funny?" He asked me.

"You." I said simply.

"How so?" He asked me, leaning over the table so that his face was right in front of mine. I leaned in and kissed him, not answering his question.

Lets just say, we got our food to go and barley made it back home without taking each others clothes off.

******
Thanks for reading.
Vote.