13

We got into Ethan's car and I couldn't help but pull him into another kiss.

He was such an amazing kisser and he made me all hot and bothered.

I tugged on his hair, pulling his face as close to me as possible. I ran my fingers through his hair and he groaned. I smiled against his lips.

I began to tug on his bottom lip with my teeth. He pulled me out of my seat and onto his, where I ended up sitting on his lap, being squished between him and the steering wheel. We were all hands and lips at the moment. I ended up getting his shirt off and I ran my hands up and down his rock hard chest.

I could feel his bulg underneath me. I began to grind myself against him and he moaned in my ear, gripping onto my waist.

I felt myself become wet as our bodies rocked against each other. All you could hear was our soft moans. He ran his hand down the back of my dress and his hand ended up touching my sex. I moaned at the unknown feeling.

His fingers didn't feel as rough as I thought that they would.

Before I could even think of what do next, his large fingers slipped into my panties. He started to rub my sex and I moaned out his name. He began to quicken his pace as he entered his fingers inside of me. I clamped my hands down onto his shoulders and grinded my hips against his fingers.

I didn't take long for me to come, but when I did, he pulled his fingers out of my panties and put them into his mouth. He closed his eyes and moaned. I blushed and rested my head on his shoulder, trying to process what just happened.

"We better get home before I fuck you right here on this seat where everyone can see." He said. I looked out of the window glad that no one was watching us. I climbed off of him and buckled myself into my seatbelt.

He started the car and rested his hand on my inner thigh. He was so close to my sex and it was making me hot with need again.

"Don't worry baby, we're almost home." He said.

When we got home, I immediately stripped myself out of dress and then stripped him out of his clothes as well.

I blushed as he took my naked appearance in and then focused my attention on his hard cock. I was terrifed of how much that was going to hurt my lady parts, but I desperately wanted him to destroy my pussy with it.

He kissed me, slowing pushing me down onto the bed, his giant frame hovering over me.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked me, his fingers hovering over my aching sex. I lifted my hips, giving him permissions to shove his large fingers inside of me. I felt myself clench around his fingers, but he pulled them out of me before I could come.

"What-" I began to protest, but was silenced when he lips connected with mine.

I reached my hand down in between us and grabbed a hold on his hard cock. He groaned and it somehow made me even hornier hearing it come from deep inside of him.

He reached over to his bedside table and grabbed a condom out. He handed it over to me so that I could open it, before sliding it onto his thick member.

He groaned when I wrapped my legs around his hips, pulling him down towards me more.

"Are you sure that you're sure about this?" he asked me once again. I ignored him and grabbed a hold of his cock, causing it to run against my clit. He groaned and repeated the process, causing me to become even more wet than I was before.

"Please," I cried out, "I need you inside of me now Ethan."

He didn't give me any warning and broke open my opening, causing me to cry out in both pain and pleasure.

"Are you okay?" he asked me. I nodded in response and he leaned down, kissing me.I clawed my nails into his back, moaning into his ear.

"Ethan," I moaned, "don't stop. Don't ever stop."

"Fuck," he growled, quickening his pace. I felt an unfamiliar rise and before I knew it, I exploded all around him. He came not long after me.

He collapsed off of me, both of us panting.

That night, we made love numerous times. I finally was able to like the thought of riding a man without feeling as if I was going to squish him in the process of it.

He made me feel like I was a normal woman. I felt loved and wanted for who I was, not for who someone wanted me to be. He didn't make me want to change myself, he accepted me for who I was and what I looked like.

I didn't think of my ex or any of my insecurities.

He made me feel beautiful just the way that I was.

**********
Thanks for reading.
I'm finally done with this story. I'm sorry that it was so bad. But again, thanks for reading and vote. :)