Part 4

Ali P.o.v

Its been a week since the whole Craig thing happened. I havent tlked to him since then and he's been avoiding me.

I walked to the bathroom, took a shower, and brushed my teeth. I went to my room and put on khaki cargo shorts, a regular white tanktop, white chucks, and threw my hair up in a bun.

I went down stairs, grabbed a granola bar, and started eating. I finished eating and grabbed my bag.

"Lai! I'm leaving!" I heard her run down the stairs.

"I'm ready" she said irritated. I rolled my eyes and drove to school.

I walked towards my locker. I saw Zendaya and Craig talking. I smiled at them as I made my way over. Zendaya smiled back, but Craig just looked at me and then walked away.

"Hey Daya." I hugged her.

"Hey Ali." She hugged back.

"What's going on with Craig?" I asked.

she shrugged. "But enough about him. What's up with you and Rayan" usually she would be excited talking about Rayan and I. But it seems as if she's almost disgusted.

"Woah, what's up with the attitude" I joked. She smiled.

"I was kidding, duh!" She reassured me. "I get going going" I said bye aa she left. I took my books out and closed my locker to see Rayan leaned against the locker next to it.

"What do you want?"

"You" he smiled.

"Um, I think not." I tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"Ok. How about just your number" should I ?

"Um naw." I tried to walk away again but he grabbed my arm gently to stop me.

"Come on now, Ali. Dont make a nigga beg."

"I'm not making you beg. I'm gonna be late." I tried to walk away again but he got down on his knees.

"Please please please please please please please" he repeated. The bell rung.

"Ugh! Fine." He smiled and got up. I opened my binder amd wrote my number on a peice of paper amd gave it to him. He took it and smiled.

"And please, dont call me with some stupid shit" I stressed the word please.

" Alright" I walked away, only for him to catch up with me. I forgot he was in my first period.

"Let me get these for you" he said taking my books out of my hands. I smiled and thanked him.

By the time we made it in the class she had started her lesson.

"Ah, we have a couple of late birds here." She said. She marked us tardy and we took our seats.

"Girl, why was you late?" Shayla asked.

"Because Rayan was litteraly begging for my number." I said.

"See! I told you he likes you!" She whispered/yelled.

"Would you shut up" I hit her shoulder. "So what of he does, it's not like ima date him"

"Oh but you might" she stressed.

"Um I dont.."

"Ms. Cash! First you were late to my class and now you're conversating with Ms. Rozay" she scolded.

"Sorry, Mrs. Kanari." I apologized.

~Lunch~