Part 13

Ali p.o.v

Today is Valentine's day. I havent talked to Ray since his birthday. I sure as hell made it my business to avoid him too.

I walked into the lunch room amd sat with Shayla and Zendaya.

"Hey girl" Daya said.

"Hey guys" I greeted rhem. Shayla was too busy in her phone to hear me. I grabbed and started to read her text aloud.

"Ohh I really like too. Ty." I read in my girl voice. "Ty?" I asked. She blushed.

"Yea" she smiled

"As in Tyrees, my brother!" She nodded.

"He's really sweet and I like him" she defended.

"Eww thats gross! He's like 21" Zendaya argued.

" Amd I'm 18, so what" she laughed.

All of sudden a box of chocolate was sat in front of me. I turned around and was greeted by a hug from Craig.

"Happy V day" I smiled.

"Thanks Craig" I said as a stuffed my face with chocolate.

Before lunch was over Craig had left. So it was just Daya, Shay, and I. As I was in mid sentence. A huge teddy bear with a bouquet of balloons was sat in front of me. I turned around and saw Ray with his I'm sorry face. I smiled and hugged.

"Thank you" I smiled.

"You aint get me nothing" he pouted.

"Oh yea." I pick up a chocolate from what I had left over and gave it too him.

He laughed and ate it.

~Later at his house.

Ray lit a blunt and turned on some music and sat on the bed with me. This nigga was already high. He was laughing at absolutly nothing. It was funny asf.

"Baby, get high with me" he begged. I shook my head.

"Plleeaasssee" his whining got annoying so I put the blunt to mouth and inhaled. I held it for a bit and let it go.

"God, you're so sexy when you smoke" I giggled.

After about ten minutes, I was faded asf. I was laughing at air. After a while more of smoking, Ray started to rub my thigh. He groaned.

"Baby I'm so horny" he said while squeezing my thigh. I laughed. He pulled me on top of him so I was straddling him.

He grabbed my ass.

"Babe I want you so bad." He said grinding his manhood against me.

"You can have me" I said while kissing his neck.

~WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT~

He flipped us over and took off my shirt. He trailed kisses from my neck to my boobs. He went back up to my neck and found my spot.

"Mmmm" I moaned.

"Baby your moan is sexy asf" he said while taking off my panties.

Before I could say anything else, he dipped his fingers into my area. I moaned loudly as he added another finger. He started to suck on my boobs at the same time which caused me to moan louder.

Ray P.o.v

Hearing Ali moan was only making me harder. I had to be in her now! I took off my pants. Ali eyes widened as she saw my manhood.

"You sure about this?" I asked as I rubbed my manhood at her entrace.

"Yes" she moaned softly.

I opened her legs wider and slowly pushed myself in her. She winced as I slowly put my whole 10 inches in her. I started to pump in her and watched her face turn from pain to pleasure.

"Faster" she moan.

And that I did. Her loud moans were motivation to continue.

"AHHH, DEEPER, RAY" She demanded.

I put her leg on my shoulder and went deeper. By the look on her face I knew she felt that in her stomach. She was about to come. Shid so was I. I went faster and harder and both of us bust. But I wasnt done. I was gon make her cum atleast 3 times.

I flipped her over so her ass was in the air. I started hitting it from the back. Naw not anal, I hate that shit. She was now screaming amd started to throw it back. The sound of our skin slapping together was turning me on all over again. I felt her cum run down my dick as busted again.

She turned over and layed on her back. I layed on her and kissed her forehead.

"How was that for your first time?" Asked confidently.

"Ive seem better" she joked.

"You better be joking"

"I am. Babe it was perfect" out high was wearing off.

"Well we gotta get you home before your parents kill me" I laughed.

After she took a shower and put on clothes we got in the car and I drove her home.

"Babe guess what" I said.

"What?" She said.

"I got a basketball scolarship at University of New York" she smiled but the smile faded.

"That's great" she forced a smiled.

"What is it" I asked.

"Well, I applied for University of South Florida amd I just realized after graduation, which is tmrrw, we dont have that much more time together." She said.

(A.n. I know that its valentine day, but lets just say schools in new york end earlier)

"Dont worry about it babe. We'll be fine" I reassured her as pulled in front of her house. She kissed me amd said bye.

I noticed she was walking funny ;)

Ali p.o.v.

As soon as walked in the door Laila, Solé and my mom was jumping all over me about how the acceptance letter came. I opened it. My smile was huge as I scanned over it. My smiled faded as I start to read it out loud.

"We are sorry to inform you, that you did not get accepted into the University of South Florida" I swear I wanted to cry so bad.

Everyone hugged me and said it was ok. But it wasnt.

~Ok, so Ali lost her V card! Then she didnt get accepted into the college of her dreams :(