Part 10

Ali P.o.v

Today, Ray is meeting my parents... and Sole'. She insisted she'd meet the guy I have been dating. -.- Anyways, Im really nervous about Ray meeting my parents because they can be really judgemental. It sucks that they arent as warm hearted as Ray mom is.

I straigtened out my blue babydoll dress, and made sure my ponytail was centered. I went down stairs and saw Laila and Sole' talking.

"Oh. Hey, Ali" Sole' said.

"Heeyy" I said like I didnt want to talk to her.

Just as she was about to speak again, there was a knock at the door. I walked over and opened it. It was Rayan. I hugged him and kissed him.

"Nervous?" I asked.

"Of course, I am" he said wiping imaginary sweat from his head.

I laughed.

"Mom, Dad. Ray is here" I announced.

My mom emerged from the kitchen and into the living room, where Ray, Laila, Sole', and I sat. Ray stood up as my mom made her way to him. My mom hugged him.

"So, you're the young man who has my daughter head over heels" she said taking in his appearance.

"Um, you mean my daughter" Solé interjected. Ray looked confused.

"Ray this is my biological mother, Solé" he shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Solé" he said respectfully.

My dad came down stairs. I can tell Ray was still intimidated by him because he took a step back.

"So we meet again" my dad joked. But Ray was still tense.

"Hello, sir." He shook my dad hand.

"No need to be so tense." He shook his hand a little bit extra." I'm not as mean as I look" he laughed. Ray laughed nervously.

We all took a seat and started talking a bit. After dinner was ready, we all sat around the table and started eating. Solé kept eying Ray and I, and I was getting creeped out.

"What you said your name was again?" Solé asked Ray.

"Rayan Lopez"

"Wait a mintue, so this is the boy she got locked in the bathroom with, missed curfew by a whole day with, and even skipped school with?!" She stood up.

"I will not have my daughter to date someone like that" she folded her arms.

"Excuse me but who invited you to speak? It took 17 years to get back in my life. And now that you are, dont think you run shit bec I still dont have enough respect for you to actually listen to you." I exclaimed. I dont know what came over me. I never disrespect adults.

"Ali!" My parents exclaimed.

"Im sorry! But she cant just walk into my life and then the next day she saying she dont approve of my boyfriend. She doesnt even know him!"

"Ali, just calm down." Ray said putting a hand on my thigh.

"Alissandra, I know you are upset. But that is your mom" my dad said.

"No! I dont want her to be! I wish the mom that I know was my mom instead of her!" I stormed up the stairs to my room and locked the door.

Rayan P.o.v

"No! I dont want her to be! I wish the mom that I know was my mom instead of her!" She stormed up the stairs to her room.

I looked around the table. Her parents looked stressed, Laila was in her own world, and Solé was in tears. I felt kinda bad for her bit at the same time didnt. She really had no right to voice her opinion like that when she dont even know me. Its not like I was tryna impress her anyway. I was just tryna impress Mr. and Mrs. Cash. And that I did. To hell with her damn opinion!

"May I be excused" Mrs. Cash nodded.

I got up and went to Ali room. The door was locked. I knocked.

"Go away" Ali said softly. She sounded close so I guess she was sitting against the door.

"Ali, its me. Open the door."

"No. I dont want to see anyone" she sniffled. I sat with my back against the door.

"Well, I aint going no where"

"Ray, please" she sniffled.

"Ali, please open the door" I insisted.

She sighed and finally unlocked the door. I walked in a saw her in a corner with her knees up to her chest.

"Baby, what's going on" I pulled her to my embrace.

"It feels like my whole life has been a lie. The mother that I have always known was perfect. And then it comes to find out that my biological mother is some crack whore who couldnt take care of her daughter. And now she just want to come back in my life and start changing around shit. It's fustrating, Ray." She broke down. I didnt know what to say. I just rocked back and forth with her in my arms.

"Alissandra!" Her dad voice called from down stairs.

I helped her up and we walked down stairs together.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, but I think you should go." Her dad said shaking my hand.

"It's no problem, sir." I shook his hand and hugged Ali bye.

Laila P.o.v.

After everything with Ali and her mom went down, I told my parents that I was calling a family meeting. The tension between us is already thick, so I might as well drop the bomb on them.

Jacob already knows that I'm pregnant. He said that he was going to be there for me and so far he has.

Rayan left, so now its me, Ali, our parents, and Solé sitting in the living room.

"Ok, Lai. Why did you call this meeting?" My mom asked.

"I need to tell you guys something very important." I said nervously.

"Well, what is it." My dad said.

"I'm pregnant" I've always been the type to say what I have to say loud and clear.

My mother eyes got wide before she started crying in my father arms. My dad jaw was clenched. Ali look was neutral since she already knew.

"By who" my dad said angrily.

"Jacob" I played with my finger.

"Jacob Perez? As in my boss's son!" My exclaimed before going off on me in spanish.

"We need time to think about this, Laila. We'll talk in the morning." My dad said before going up stairs with my mom.

I sighed and made my way back to my room.

Ali P.o.v

It was 7:00 when my mom walked into my room with Craig trailing behind her.

"Craig is here to see you" she said before leaving the room.

I just stared at him.

"Before you kick me out, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for our last encounter. It was wrong for me to poke my nose into your relationship like that, and I promise if you forgive me I'll never do it" I already forgave him, I was just wait for him to apologize again. And I guess he realized that by the smile on my face.

He tackled me on the bed and kissed my cheek.

"You buttface! You mean to tell me all I had to do was sorry" I burst out into a fit of giggles and nodded.

He ended up spending the night because by the time we was done talking it was one am. I am so happy to say, I got my best friend back.

~ So, Solé doesnt like Ray, but her parents do. Laila told her parents about the baby. Now, Craig and Ali are talking again :)

~Picture of Solé ----------->