Epilogue Part 1~

Ali P.o.v

~9 months later ~

So it's been 9 months since I have broken up with Ray. Everything so far has been perfect. Craig has gotten out of the hospital, and he has been helping throughout my pregancy. I found out I was having a boy. Craig and I have decided to name him Rory. Did I mention that Craig and I dating now. I am so excited about having my baby boy! I hope he looks like me and is nothing like Rayan. After I had broke up with Rayan, the next day, University of South Florida called and said they had made a mistake and I actually got into that college. I have tried countless times to tell Rayan that I was pregnant. He ignored my calls, he was never at his house when I came by, so eventually I gave up trying. After that summer Craig and I moved into a 2 bedroom apartment in Tampa, near the college. So far, I am loving the Florida life.

Right now Craig and I are packing my overnight bag for when I go into labor.

"What about this." he said while picking up my thong and waving it in the air. I laughed

" Boy! Stop!" I hit his shoulder

"I cannot wait until this boy is born" he said while wrapping his arms around my stomach and kissed my cheek.

"Oh really? How so" I smiled.

"So I can tear dadada" I laughed and pushed him off of me.

"So when your parents and Laila coming" he asked.

"Um, they should be here tomorrow" I said unsure.

"Okai, well what about Ms.-" I cut him off by wincing in pain.

"Are you alright?" he asked concerned.

"Yea, he's just kicking" I said.

"Well if the pain comes back let me know" he said finishing packing my bag and went into the kitchen.

I layed down on the bed and started watching Spongebob.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I answered my phone. It was Zendaya.

"Yoose" she yelled.

"Hey. Where are you. And why is it so loud in your background." I asked.

"Well, my best friend was suppose to pick me up for the birth of my god son." shit! I totally forgot.

"Sorry, Daya. Craig and I are on our way." I said hanging up.

I got off the bed and went to the kitchen.

"Craig, we gotta pick up Daya at the airport." I said putting on my shoes.

"Alright, give me a minute." I said ok and waited for him in the car.

We finally got to the airport to see Daya sitting on the curb with her suit cases. She noticed me and jumpped up and hugged me.

"Ahhh, Ali! Omg, I havent seen you in forever! Look how big you gotten! Omg I have missed you soo much! What's wrong? Why arent you talking?" She said rubbing my stomach.

I laughed. "Because you havent stopped talking yet." she hugged me and I hugged her back.

We got in the car and drove back to the apartment.

"So where shall I be sleeping" she asked setting her suit cases down.

"In the living room" I smiled and she looked at me like I was crazy.

"Im sorry, what?" she said.

" You have to sleep in the living room because we already turned the guest room into a nursery. sorry" I explained.

"No worries" she laughed.

~Later that night~

"Babe, wake up" Craig said shaking me out of my sleep.

"Ugghh! What??" i said.

"I think your water broke" he said.

I was fully awake now. I snatched the covers off of me and saw that the bed was soaking wet.

We woke up Zendaya and was on our way to the hospital. I called my parents and told them which hospital I was at.

~ 10 hours later~

By this time, I'm in the hospital room contracting like a bitch! I need to hurry and pop this baby out. The doctors wont give me drugs because they said I wasnt contracted far enough. Dr. Lee came into the room.

"How are you feeling, Ali?" she asked.

"Like shit" she laughed.

"That's what they all say" she did some doctory stuff and confirmed that I was ready to push. Some male doctors came in the room and put me on a gurney and transfered me to another room.

"Alright, Alissandra. Im going to need you to push 3 times long and hard ok" she said. I nodded.

"Push" she said.

I pushed with all my might. WOAH! THIS HURTS LIKE BITCH!!!!!

"OMG, I cant!"

"Ali, come on. You gotta push" Craig said. I started crying.

"Craig it hurts really bad. I cant."

"Just breath, and push" he said taking my hand.

"Uuuuuggghhhh!" I groaned as I pushed 2 more times.

"That's great. You're doing good, Alissandra. I can see the head" she said.

I pushed harder than the last. After a few more minutes of crying, sweating and pushing, I finally heard the sound I have been waiting for since I got here.

WAAAAHHHHH

"Welcome, your new baby boy." Dr. Lee said.

I smiled weakly because I was exausted. She handed me him. He was so beautiful! He looked just like his dad but he was still beautiful. Craig looked happy. Even though it wasnt his child, he was just as excited about this moment as I was.

I took a picture of him and sent it to Rayan.

Rory Alexander Lopez, born March 12th, 2013. 6lbs 2oz. Brown eyes, black hair. He looks just like you. I thought I should just let you know since you never answered any of my calls or text.

I watched as everyone filled the room. My parents, my mom, Laila, Shayla, Zendaya, and Tyrees, was there. After they all got their chance to hold him, I got him again. This was my son.

Rory Alexander Lopez.

~ Picture of Rory ---------->

~Melissa