Part 15

Ali P.o.v

I sat at the dinner table with my parents, my mom, Laila, Zendaya, Shayla, and Tyrees, for my birthday dinner. There was an awkward silence. The only sound you can hear is the forks hitting the plate.

Zzz zzz.

I looked down at my phone.

Rayan: Come over, please? :(

"Um, I'll be right back" I said attempting to pick up my keys but Zendaya grabbed them.

"Where are you going" ugh. I swear I dont got time for this.

"Does it matter? This dinner party ain't going no where" I said trying to grab the keys.

"You're going to see Ray again, arent you?" She was getting on my nerves now.

"Gosh! Yes! Is that what you want to hear?! " I exclaimed.

"Ugh! Why cant you see that we are trying to help you?! Ray is changing you!" She said.

"Daya, can u leave it alone please" I stressed.

"No. Because you are letting him control your life! What happened to the Ali that was independant and didnt need a guy."

"She's right here"

"So why is it so hard for you leave him, when you know damn well he's ruining your life."

I stayed silent.

"You have changed so much. You were the perfect student. Now, you're skipping school, sneaking out, your grades are dropping, you're fighting?! Ali he has changed you" tears fell from my eyes.

"I'm sorry I had to call you out in front of your family and friends, but you needed to hear this before Craig got shot."

I grabbed my keys and walked out the house. I got in my car and rested my head on the steering wheel and cried.

I finally got to Ray house. I walked in and saw him on the couch watching t.v. He got up and hugged me.

"Babe, I am so sorry. I swears I didnt mean to shoot Craig. Can you ever forgive me?" He said wiping my tear.

I shook my head. He looked like he was about to cry.

"Babe. I " I cut him off.

"Rayan, I'm sorry but I cant be with you anymore." I started." Since you came into my life it has been crazy"

"baby" I cut him off.

"Let me finish" I said sternly." I have been skipping school, lying, my grades have been falling, I've been sneaking out, and fighting. I haven't realized how much I've changed until Zendaya called me out on it. I knew I shouldnt have gave you my number to you in the first place. " I wiped my tears.

"Alissandra, please dont do this" his tears fell.

"I'm so sorry, Rayan. I have to get my shit together before I can even consider being with you again." I hugged him and kissed his lips one last time. "Good luck on your scholarship." I paused "I still love you." I said.

" I still love you too" I left.

As soon as I got back in my car, I cried soo hard. I never thought I would see the day where Craig was shot and I leave the one I love. So much stuff is happening in one day, and I cant handle it. Rayan really has changed me, and I'm highly upset it took Craig getting shot for me to realize it. I pulled into the parking lot of Walgreens. I walked until I reached the health part. I picked up a first responce pregnancy test. I brought it to the check out desk. It was an elderly lady. She looked up at me and then back down at the test and shook her head.

"Have a nice night." she said as she handed me the bag.

"You too" I got back in my car, and drove home.

Rayan p.o.v

I cant believe I lost her. I always thought what we had was forever. Why would I mess up with her?! I chugged the bottle of Ciroc and threw the bottle at the wall. I watched it shatter. Just like Ali and I relationship. I turned her into something she's not. I'm a terrible person. I shot Craig basically for no reason. Just because I thought he was trying to talk to her again. I couldve killed her best friend! I dont even think I would be able to live with that guilt. I think I shouldnt be living at all.

I went to my room and got my pistol. The same pistol that almost killed Craig, is gonna be the same pistol that takes my life. I put the gun to my head........... BANG!!!

Ali P.o.v

I locked myself in the bathroom as soon as I got home. I sat in the corner of the bathroom crying. It felt as if that pregnancy test was taunting me. I've been in here for an hour and still havent peed on that stupid ass stick. Not really stupid because that thing tells me what my future holds. I stood up and read over the instructions. I pee on the stick and put it on the counter. Now I have to wait 2 minutes.

I started crying all over again. I hear a knock on the door.

"Alissandra, open up" It was Zendaya. I really needed her right now. No matter how upset I am at her, I cannot go through this alone. I quickly opened the door and pulled her in.

"Ali, I am so sorry about what I-" I cut her off

"Zenny, it's ok. You was right. About everything. I'm just upset that I didnt realize it before Craig got shot. But right now I really need my best friend." I said.

"Um, sure" she said. I pointed to the test, she put her and over her mouth in shock.

"Ali, are you pregnant?" she asked hugging me. I started crying.

"Idk, Daya. I'm scared" I admitted. She rubbed my back.

"Well no matter what happens, I'm gonna be there for you" she reassured.

"I love you Daya. I dont kno where I would be without you in my life" she smiled.

"I love you too, Ali." the timer went off on my phone.

"It's time,Ali" Zendaya said.

"Can you look. I just cant." I covered my face.

She picked up the test. Her eyes got wide. She turn the test around and put it in front of my face. and there it was. In big bold letters.

PREGNANT

~The End~

~ Ohh the journey is over!! Haha. Not really. Keep a look out for the sequel. Its either gonna be called Falling or Just Let Me Fall. Comment on which one you prefer. The next chapter will be the epilogue and there will 2 parts of the that. 1 in Ali P.o.v and the other is going to be in 3rd person (No p.o.v)

~Melissa