Part 6

Ali P.o.v

Its only been 2 days of my punishment and its aggravating as hell. I cant use the phone, I cant use my laptop, I cant watch t.v. I CANT DO ANYTHING! Its annoying. I got up from my bed, put on some joggin shorts, a tank top and threw my hair into a ponytail. I went down stairs.

"Mother, can I please got for a jog" I asked

"Hmm. How do I know you're not gonna go see that boy" she said skeptical. Wasnt she suppose to be at work???

"I have no way to contact the outside world, so how am I suppose to meet him" I said folding my arms.

"Well, you have a point. You are free to go" I left the house and drove to the park.

I started jogging around the path and just let my mind wander. I was snapped out of my thought by some very ratchet laughing.

"Rayan you need to stoppp" I snapped my head in that direction so quick.

I seen some girl sitting on Rayan's lap. I just stared. Then he turned around and did a double take when he say me. I turned away quickly and resumed jogging.

"Ali!" I heard him call my name as he was jogging behind me trying to catch. When he finally did he grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"God! What, Ray!" I semi yelled.

"That's not what it looks like" Like I havent heard that one before.

"It's whatever. It's not like we was dating or anything" I said.

"But I really like you. And I know you have been getting that vibe from me"

"Ok, but it look like you was giving that vibe to that girl" I folded my arms

"Naw. I promise you, you're the only girl im feeling right now" he took my hand.

"Really" I smiled.

"Yes" he kissed my lips. I blushed.

"We have detention tomorrw" he reminded me.

"Yea. I know"

"Oh! Did you get in trouble or something? "

"Yea. Im grounding until my dad says I'm not" I sighed.

"Dang, Im sorry"

"Its fine. But I gotta get going before my mom gets suspicous" he hugged me and walked me to my car.

"See you later, Ali" I said bye and went home.

~The next day~

"I dont want no talking, no texting, no sleeping.." the teacher went over the rules for detention. This was so boring but of course, Ray was by my side making better.

The teacher left the room and everyone started talking. Then someone walked into the classroom.

"Shayla? What are doing here?" she was the last person I'd expect to see here.

"I was late " she said with a straight face. Ray and I laughed at her.

"Lets get out of here" Ray whispered in my ear.

"But we cant" I said.

" The teacher is gone and wont even realize that we left." I sighed.

"Fine" he took up my back pack and slung it across his shoulder along with his.

We walked out of the school and into the student parking lot. I watched as he got on a motorcycle.

"Ray get off that person bike" I said laughing. He picked up a helmet and handed it to me. "This is your bike?" I asked.

"Yup, now get on" I got on.

"So where are we going?" I asked as I put on the helmet.

"I was thinking Jersey" my eyes nearly fell out my head.

"New Jersey?!" He started the engine.

"Naw, the Jersey store." He said sarcastically. "Of course, New Jersey"

The bike started moving, I hugged his torso. He chuckled and continue driving. He constantly bobbed in and out of traffic. At first I was scared, then eventuall it became fun.

About 2 hours later, we was in the parking lot of Jenkinson's Aquarium. I hopped off the bike and took off my helmet.

"Omgggg, I love this aquarium" I jumpped up and down like a little girl.

"Jit!" He said messing up my hair.

"Whatever" I pushed him and he stumbled away and came back and drapped his arms over me.

We paid our fee and went into the Aquarium. I ran ahead of Ray to the Dolphins. He took a picture of me and posted it to Instagram. The caption said, at the aquarium with this big jit! I shook my head and watched the dolphins preform tricks.

After that we went to sharks cave. We walked through the tunnle, hand in hand, admiring the skarks. Then we went to the giant turtles! I love turtles!

Ray constantly joked about me being a big baby. After we got splashed at the whale show, we got back on the bike and head back to New York.

We got to park.

"Race you up the hill" he didnt even wait for me to accept he just took off

"That's not fair" I yelling trying to catch up.

We finally got to the top and layed there looking at the stars.

"Alissandra" he started.

"Uh oh. You're using my government name. Am I in trouble?" I joked.

"Naw" he laughed .

"What is it?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend" he just asked me out! Eeeppp!

"Hmmm, idk" I joked. He looked at me like I was crazy.

He got on top of me and started tickeling me.

I was laughing uncontrolably.

"OK OK GET OFF!" He got off of me.

"Yes I will be your girl friend" I said once I calmed down.

He smiled and eased back down on me and kissed me.

"Lets get you home." It was 9 and both my parents was at work.

We got back on his bike and he took me home. I kissed him bye and went into the house.

I set my bag down in the living room and went to the kitchen. I was my phone and laptop on the counter with a note attached to it.

Ali, you are off of punishment now. Here is your phone and laptop. Please dont get into anymore trouble. Your mother and I is going to be on a business trip for the next 2 weeks. Theres $300 in the jar for food. Love you.

~ Dad.

I smiled to myself. My parents would be gone for a whole 2 weeks! This should be fun.

~ Okay! And another chapter is born! So Ray and Ali skipped detention and went to the aquarium. They are going out now! About time! Comment what you think :)

~Melissa.

~ Picture of Ali hair straight ------>