Part 7

Craig P.o.v.

Its been awhile since Ali and I have talked. I really didnt mean to say all those things to her. I just didnt want her to get in her feelings about the whole situation, because if she did Ray would notice. Only God knows what that fool is capable of. I tried calling her countless times but she didnt answer. Im missing her so bad right now.

I walked into the cafeteria and saw Ali, Zendaya, Shayla, and Ray sitting at our usual table.

Ali looked good. She was wearing a black and white shirt that say sucks to be you, that is tied in the back, black and white cross leggings, concords, and her was straight. When did she start straightening her hair like that?

I sat at the table.

"Hey Daya, Hey Shayla." I greeted them.

"Hi Craig." The said in unison.

"Ali, Ray." I tried to be but they didnt even respond.

And wasnt that Ray shirt she was wearing? I couldve sworn I saw him wearing it once.

Zendaya, Shayla and I were having a conversation about how its too cold to only be November. I glanced and saw Ray giving Ali his jacket. I heard they've been dating for like a month and a half now.

"Hey, guys. Ray and I are leaving." Ali said getting up.

"Byee" Shayla and Zendaya said together. They left.

"Ok. We are not suppose to be telling you this but Ali is throwing a party" Shayla said.

"What? She couldnt be." That doesnt sound like Ali at all.

"Well her parents are out of town and her and Laila agreed" I laughed.

"Ali and Laila agreeing? Now I've heard everything"

"Craig, will you cut the shit. We all know you miss her." Zendaya said.

"And this party could be your chance to get your best friend back" Shayla said.

"Maybe you two are right" I said.

After a few more minutes of talking the bell rang and we all departed ways.

As I was walking to class in the empty hallway, I heard moaning coming from the abandon hallway.

"Rayyy" the girl moan. And that sure as hell wasnt Ali's moan.

I peaked around the coner and saw Ray fucking the new girl, Nastassia (Na-staus- ci- ah), I think her name was.

"Damn, Stacy shut up! Are you trying to get us caught." He exclaimed.

"Gosh, sorry" she said.

He must of notice me through his peripheral vision because he stopped zipped up his pants and made his way over to me.

"What did you see?" He asked angrily.

"Enough to know that you're a dirty bastard who just cheated on my friend" he glared at me.

"You cant prove anything" he challenged.

"I may not have proof, but Ali knows I dont lie." I ressured.

"We'll see about that" he said walking away.

Pussy ass nigga.

I aint even gone lie, Nastassia was bad as hell, but not badder than Ali.

After school, I saw Ali waiting by Ray motorcycle. I walked over to her and she rolled her eyes.

"Hey, Ali" I smiled. She mugged me.

"Craig" she said simply.

"Look, about what I said a few weeks ago, I was just upset at allot of things. I really didnt mean to say those ratchet things about you" I apologized, she smiled but then it faded.

" You really hurt me Craig." She said.

"I know. I honestly didnt mean it. I know that you are saving yourself for marriage and wouldnt even think about fucking those bastards"

"One of those 'bastards' is my boyfriend"

"And honestly, you can do so much better" she looked at me shocked.

"Better like who? You?"

"Well, why not. I would never do you wrong like Ray is doing you."

"Ray isnt doing me wrong" she said confidently.

"Well if fucking some other chick in the abandoned hallway, isnt doing you wrong, I dont know what is" she looked hurt.

"Why are you lying?" She raised her voice. Does she really think im lying?!

"Ali! Do you really think im lying?!" I yelled in frustration. "When have I ever lied you?! Please tell me, because I am damn sure I never lied to you before! That nigga dont care about you, nor do he love you, the way he say he do" I yelled. She was in tears. I was going in to hug her when I was drawn back.

"TF WRONG WITH YOU! What did you do to her!" Rayan yelled in my faced. He went over to her and wiped her tears. And put the helmet on her head.

"Dont you ever come near her again! Or some serious shit is going to happen. And that is a promise" he threatened before he got on his bike and rode off.

I got in my car and punched the steering wheel. This party is my only hope.

Ali P.o.v.

I cannot believe what Craig had said to me. I couldnt even respond, so I just cried. I cant believe that he would stoop so low just for me to break up with Rayan.

I've been at Ray house for about an hour now. I've been silent since we left school amd Ray hasnt tried to push the topic on me about Craig.

"You wouldnt cheat on me, would you?" I asked.

I can tell he was caught off gaurd by my question because his body stiffened underneath me.

"Of course, not baby. Why would you ask me a question like that?" He asked.

"Craig said" he cut me off.

"Is that why you were crying?" I nodded. He hug me tighter.

"Baby, I will never cheat on you" he reassured me.

"Promise?" I held up my pinky.

"Promise" we pinky promised and then fell asleep.

~ Alright, alright, allrriigghhtt! Ray cheating now, huh? Smh. The next chapter is going to be the party. Whop whop!

~ Melissa