Part 8

Ali p.o.v

The party was packed already and it wasnt even time for it to start yet! I stayed in my room continuing to get dressed, when Zendaya and Shayla walked in. They looked nice.

Zendaya was wearing a white flowy dress that stopped a lil under her ass, floral print leggings, a green coat, and hot pink Doc Martens. He was curly.

Shayla was wearing a whit high low tank top, beige leapord print jeans, white wedges, and he hair was in spiral curls.

"Yall look cute" I complimented.

"Thanks boo" they said.

"That's what you're wearing?" Shayla asked.

I looked at the high waisted shorts, yellow crop top that said baddie in pink letters, and yellow doc martens with pink laces.

"Uhh, Yea. Why?" Zendaya walked over to my closet and started searching.

"Because this is a party. Turn up!" I laughed.

"Says the one who didnt want to come" Shayla said.

"Oh hush"

"Here" she laid the outfit on the bed .

It was my black short shorts with gold chains on it, a white tank top, a black bra with gold studs and accents on it, and my black Jeffrey Campbells (A.N. That was Bahja's outfit in the Baddie video! It was soo cute and the video was dope asf') I smiled at the outfit and then put it on. They helped me finish straightening my hair and applying make up.

I looked myself over in the mirror. I was a true Baddie! Shayla wiped fake tears from her eyes.

"My baby is growing up" we laughed and exited the room.

We walked down the stairs and all eyes were on us. Mostly me but o well. Rayan mouth was wide open as he watched me . I stood in front of him and he stood frozen like he was paralyzed.

"Close your mouth babe you'll catch flies" I said kissing his cheek.

"Wow." I could tell he was speachless. "You look amazing" he looked me up and down and bit his lip.

He pulled me to him by my waist. "Someone might not leave here a virgin, if you keep looking the way you looking" he whispered in my ear. I laugh and hit him on his chest.

Express yourself by Diplo came on. A roar of oohh's and ayyee's echoed throughout the room, as all the girls scurried to find a dance partner. I grabbed Ray's hand and lead him to the dance floor.

"You cant dance" he said

"Oh yea, watch me!" I said before I started to dance on him.

My ass popped up and down with each pump of bass. It was nothing for me to add a few hip rolls, so I did. Based on everyone cheers, I was killing it and giving these girls a run for their money. All eyes were on Ray and I as my classmates cheer for us. The song ended and I faced him.

"How was that for someone who cant dance" I taunted.

"Very good" he acted like he wasnt phased, but I knew he was.

Red nose by Sage the Gemini came on.

All this money on me

All she tryna do is get naked, naked, naked, naked

Like a red nose

Li-li-li-li-like a red nose

Like a red nose

Like a, like a, like a red nose

Like a red nose

Li-li-li-li-like a red nose

Like a red nose

Rayan and I yiked like it was nothing! Our bodies moved in synch with each other. I can tell Rayan was loving it because half way through the song he had a boner. The song finished.

"Im gonna get drink" he nodded and walked over to his friends.

I walked into the kitched and poured myself some punch. I knew it was spiked but I really didnt care, I just want to have fun.

Ray P.o.v

I took a blow from a hookah pen and passed it to Ali. So far this party wasnt bad. It sent chill vibes thoughout atmosphere. If exclude the thick tension between Ali, Craig amd myslef, It was chill asf'. Why was here anyway? He was trying to get Ali attention so hard. It was pathetic.

Ali took a long drag from the pen and let it slip from her mouth and nose. I was inpressed and intrigued by the way Ali was acting tonight. It's like a whole nother side to her was revealed tonight. Its as if, the goodie 2 shoes in just flew out the window and committed suicide. Her true colors were starting to show and I'm loving it.

"You having fun?" I asked her overthe sound of Ciara and Nicki Minaj song, Im out. I wrapped my arms around her waist since she was sitting on my lap. Ali wasnt thick but she sure had that ass.

"Yea, You?"

"Yea. Only because you're here thought" she smiled.

"You're cute" she said.

I looked in the direction of the door and saw Cresanto walk in with date. Nastassia? Wtf? Why would Cresanto bring her here knowing that we fucking?! He probably tryna start shit.

They walked over and took a seat in the circle we was in.

"Hi Rayan" I saw Craig smirking.

"Sup" she looked kinda hurt by my short responce, but I could care less.

Her eyes averted to Ali and she gave her an ugly look. Ali rolled her eyes and took the pen from the guy next to her and took a long drag and blew it through her nose.

Laila P.o.v

As the party progressed, people were drunk and high at the same damn time. I was 100% sober. Even though I act grown, I was still 15. I grinded on Jacob, who was high.

I heard a bunch of cheers. I looked in the direction of the noice and saw Shayla and Ali taking body shots off of each other. Smh!

"Laiiiiillaaa, from the moment i saww youuu" Jacob sang. I laughed

"You are so high right now" I laughed.

"I am a sinner. Who's gonna sin again" He sang a bunch of random songs.

I sat on the couch and Jacob stumbled on me.

"Babbbyyy" he whined

"Yess Jay"

"Im tiredd" he rested his head on my chest.

"Jay. You squishing me" I said out of breath.

I managed to get from under him and carried him up to my room. I took off his Nirvana shirt, leaving him in his under shirt. He fell on the bed. Before he fell he grabbed my waist bringing me down with him. I laughed.

"Jay, stop"

"Ohhh baby let's get naked. Just so we can make sweet love" he sang while grabbing my ass and grinding underneath me. I laughed.

"Oh, the sensation, got me going crazy for you" he took off my shirt.

"Inside on top of you, Grinding inside and out of you, Baby I know what to do, Baby I know what to do" he continued to undress me.

I am a sinner. And I'm probably gonna sin again.

Lord, forgive me...

~ Okk! And another chapter is done! Let me know what you think.