CHAPTER SEVEN

It was the first day of the week long school festival. There were a lot of guests who came. At the school’s entrance, the guests were greeted by the students warmly and welcomed them with a bright smile on their faces. Everyone was enjoying the transactions from different classes. It would seem that everyone was having fun.

As student council members, Yamada, Yuto and Keito were patrolling around school to note down the details of the school festival. When they were on their way to the second floor of their building, they decided to visit their classroom to check on their classmates. As they reached the end of the hallway towards their classroom, they saw a whole lot of students, both genders, who’re falling in line by the corridor.

“Eh?” Yuto reacted as he saw how long the line was. “It is a lot of people here.” He said.

“Yeah. I wonder what’s happening?” Keito asked curiously.

As they passed by, they heard some of the guests and even students from other classes murmuring about a very cute maid. Hearing those comments, it piqued their curiosity. They wanted to asked one of the students when they ended up at their classroom’s door. It was the start of the long line.

“Eh?” Yamada was surprised when they ended up there.

They looked at the long line then to each other oddly. They sure wonder what had happened. When they opened the door of their room, they were greeted by a very cute maid. The made had jet black hair that fell down up to her shoulders, white skin, dark orbs and very bright smile on her face. The maid costume that she was wearing complimented her petite form. The three boys were dumbfounded on their position. They looked at the cute maid carefully.

After sometime, Yamada woke up from the trance and asked one of his classmates on what did a girl in a maid uniform doing there. They all agreed on the idea of Chinen that they would be having a maid/host café wherein the boys would be wearing the maids’ costume while the girls would be wearing the waiters’ uniform.

“What’s happening here? I thought the boys would be maids?” the chubby cheeked asked disappointedly.

“Hai.” The boy holding a tray answered simply.

“So why does a girl wearing the maid uniform?” Yamada exclaimed looking at the cute maid with disbelief.

The cute maid winced on what the chubby cheeked boy said. The maid approached Yamada and nodded at the boy to go back into serving.

“Really, Ryo-chan. Do I really look like a girl to you? It’s not the first time you mistook me for a girl.” The cute maid exclaimed, arms crossed.

Hearing that Yamada realized that there was only one person could come up into mind. He could not be wrong. The cute maid in front of them was no other than Chinen Yuri, his housemate slash pet. His eyes widen as he looked at the squirrel from head to toe and back again. He really looks like a very cute maid.

After seeing the reaction of the chubby cheeked boy, Chinen spun around and made a cute pose and smiled at Yamada. It made Yamada blush. The squirrel chuckled.

“So how do I look?” he teased the older more.

The chubby cheeked boy didn’t respond. A look of disappointment flashed on the chibi’s face but was quickly vanished when Yuto suddenly scooped him and swung him into the air.

“Kawaii ne~” the tall lanky guy exclaimed laughing.

“Uwaaa!!! Yutti, put me down.” Chinen complained but also laughed at Yuto’s sudden treatment.

Yuto put him down while laughing heartily. Chinen tried to hide his reddened cheeks because of Yuto’s compliment and actions.

“Cho kawaii ne~” Yuto teased while pinching Chinen’s both red cheeks.