Vacation

Emma's pov
"Have you finished packing your bags yet packing your bags yet?" my mom yelled from the kithen.
"Almost"

Today I was going on a vacation with my friends Ruby, Regina, Lily and Aurora. We were going to spain, and we were all really excited.

After breakfast we met up at Regina's house. Her parents would take us to the airport since they had the biggest car.

We would be going for 6 weeks. The full vacation. I spoke a little spanish which was probably going to help us a lot, since neither of them did.

The drive to the airport wasn't that long, and we had a lot of fun in the car.

Our plane (to Malaga) would leave in one hour so we still had a lot of time once we arrived at the airport.

We got ourselves some fries and a burger and just talked till it was boarding time.

The flight was kinda boring. I sat next to Ruby who was either listening music or watching movies on her laptop. I didn't really have a lot to do.

Once we arrived in Spain I was swetting my ass off. "very charming Emma!" I mumbled to myself.

I knew that my friends would want to go swimming immediately after checking in at our hotel, and for now, I didn't feel the need to dissagree, since it was so incredibly hot outside right now.

Our hotelroom was absolutely gorgeous. It wasn't that big, but big enough for the 5 of us. Also, sadly, I knew that this place would be a mess tomorrow already, since non of my friends ever have a clean room or something.

After dropping our stuff at the hotel where we would be staying we took a taxi to the beach, where we stayed till late at night. This was probably all we were going to do this vacation.. Swimming.. Sun bathing... Checking out the abs of guys that were walking past us.. Yay😒

I hope you enjoyed this first chapter, I'll update soon.😁

Xxx