Sorry

Emma's pov

I hadn't seen Killian yesterday. We were going to see each other at the beach, but he didn't show up. Graham did. He comforted me again, as I was still really sad over the fact that Killian wasn't here. We both screwed up.

I was going to see him today.

As I was heading torwards his hotel I saw Graham.

"Hé!" he yelled happily, as he came my way.

"Hi" I said, and I gave him a soft smile.

"Can you come with me for a second?" He said, not really asking as he grabbed my arm and dragged me torwards an alley.

"What are we doing he.." He cut me of by crashing his lips to mine. I tried to push him off, but he was too strong.

After a couple seconds he pulled away to breath.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I said.

"She" he answered, as he pushed his lips onto mine again. He pushed me against the brick wall and grabbed my wrists, so I couldn't struggle.

Then I remembered something. Its weird, when you are in a situation like this, you dont think about those things, you think about how scared you are, not about how to fight back.

I kneed him in the balls and he backed off. He fell on the ground and moaned in pain. I took this opportunity to run.

I ran out of the alley, torwards Killians hotel. I was so scared Graham would follow me.

When I reached the hotel, I took the elevator to the 7th floor. I ran through the hall, looking for room 534. When I found it I kept knocked till Killian opened the door.

"Swan, what are you do.." I cut him of by kissing him. At first he was suprised but then he kissed back. He closed the door behind us, never breaking the kiss.

"I am so sorry, I should have listened to you, Graham is a creep.." I said between kisses.

Killian pulled away after I said that.

"What the bloody hell did he do?" He asked. You could see how angry he was.

I explained what happened and Killian was really angry at Graham. He wanted to go out there to kick his ass for hurting me, but I needed Killian right now. I didn't want to be alone. Not now. I had my boyfriend back. I wanted to spend time with him now that I could again.