The T-word

Emma's pov

4 days left.. I was planning on making these the best four days of my life. It wasn't really gonna be hard with someone like Killian around at all times to show me how much he loved me. This was truly paradise.

Killian hasn't slept at his own hotel in a while. He slept at my hotel almost every night, snuggled up against me. It is gonna be hard falling asleep without him. But I have to go back home. I am probably gonna go to college, and so is he. He just lives on the other side of the country. I am so scared that we will never see each other again, eventhough he promised we would. God, I love him so much. The thought of never seeing him again makes me sick. The thought of him with another girl makes me suicidal, eventhough he will probably find someone else after all of this. Lets just make these last days togehter memorable.

We went to our favorite ice cream shop in Malaga and walked around town for a while till the sun had gone down. It was amazing, already. But this night was far from over. It had just begun...

Killians pov

We went back to my hotel as all of our friends were at the girl hotel. He we could be alone for, well you know..

Immediately when we closed the door behind us and walked in I pushed her against the wall and kissed her hard, she kissed me back.

I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it across the room, trying not to break the kiss. Then I helped her with her shirt, again, not breaking the kiss.

When we were both shirtless I threw her on the bed and crawled on top of her. I kissed her again. We struggle some more with taking of our clothes, cause we didn't want to stop kissing, and after a long while we succeded, our naked bodies laying against each other.

I wanted to kiss her again but she pulled away and rolled to the other side of the bed.

"Whats wrong?" I asked her worried.

"I am not sure if I am ready for this yet.." She said, her back facing me.

"Thats okay, I wont push you into doing things you dont want" I said, reassuring her, as I crawled over to her side of the bed and hugged her.

Then she turned around quickly and kissed me. Wtf? She had just said she wasn't ready..

"Emma, what are you doing? Not that I am complaining.." I smirked.

" How can you be so perfect?.." She asked.

"I am not perfect.." I said.

"I have imperfections, like everyone else.."

"Nonsense! I have been trying to find them for days now and I have failed.." She laughed.

"So.. That there was a test?" I asked in disbelieve.

She nodded proudly trying not to burst into laughter.

"I swear, you are the deffinition of perfect" she said.

"Nope, you're wrong.. We together are." I smiled as I kissed her once again.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I am gonna ask this one more time. Please suggest things for another chapter cause if I dont get suggestions the next chapter will be the goodbye. I am so inspirationless.

Xxx