Beach

Emma's pov

It has been a couple days since our first kiss. We grew really close over the last few days, if you know what I mean.

Killian had done a lot of different things together already. We went to the market in Malaga, we went out on two dates, we ate a lot of ice cream ect. Today we decided to just do something with everyone, we were going to the beach with our friends.

We would meet the guys at the beach and honestly, I was kinda excited Well, I am always excited when I get to see Killian.

After packing our stuff, like a lunch and beach towels, we headed torwards the beach.

When we got there everyone was already there. Killian ran torwards me.

"Hé, your late" He said while he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. I heard my friends chuckle behind me but I didn't care.

I grabbed his hand and followed his to the other guys.

"What do you say we go for a swim, Swan?" Killian smirking.

I looked kinda scared.

"Isn't the water really cold?"

His smirk grew even bigger.

"Well, there's only one way to find out"

He picked me up bridal style and ran into the water.

"aaah!" I yelled. The water was really cold, and I didn't have a chance to change into my bikini yet. Great, my clothes were soaked.

Soon, I got used to the temprature of the water, and we had a great time, pushing each other under water, splashing water in each others faces and making out on each other salty sea water lips.

When we got out of the water Ruby, Regina and Aurora were laying on their beach towels with sunglasses on, looking at the dudes on the beach.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"We are rating their hotness." Ruby answered, her eyes never leaving a guy that just walked by. He was very muscular and had a little tan.

"What would my rate be?" Killian smirked.

"Emma should answer that" Regina said.

I smirked at him as I inspected him carefully.

"hmmm, on a scale of one to ten... You would be 1000, or even more"

"Thats not pos.." Ruby started but Aurora put her hand on Ruby's mouth.

"Shut up, its cute!"

I laughed a little as I grabbed Killians hand and we left my friends again.

For the rest of the day Killian and I had been the most active, and I must say, I had an amazing day.