The boat

Emma's pov

Today was the day that we were going to rent a boat. It had been a week since the accident with Graham. There were only two weeks of vacation left..

We went to the docks to see our boat, the boat that Ruby and Aurora had reservated.
They had already payed online so we were aloud to just take it, and return it by nightfall.

Killian apparenlty knew how to do.. Well wathever you call this, so he took the wheel and we left the coast.

When we were really far away from the coast Killian stopped the boat and we all went for a swim. It was a lot of fun.

Killian had taught me how to steer the boat while the girls were sunbathing and the guys were drinking.

For the rest of the day we just sailed around. We stopped a couple more times to swim, and when we stopped the boat we swam for about half an hour and then we sailed away again.

When the sun was going down we decided to sail back to the coast.

"The vacation is almost over" I said, silently.

"We still have two weeks, we could do anything" Killian answered, trying to lighten the mood.

"Thats not what I ment.. What if we never see each other again?" I asked worried.

"We will. If there is one thing I know it is that we will see each other again after this vacation." He said.

I nodded, not really beleving him.

"We could just keep in touch, you know.. Promise me that we will call each other, and stuff like that" He said.

I smiled.

"Of course" I said, sealing the promise with a kiss.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

When we arrived it was already dark, so we decided to have dinner and go home.

We went out to have dinner in the city and choose a restaurant, but it didn't have enough room for all of us..

When we finally found a restaurant with a table for 8 people we decided to eat there.

After dinner we all went back to our hotels, except for Killian, he came with me. He said that we should enjoy the time we could still spent togehter, and I totally agreed😏😏.

Sorry That this was a short chapter, I just dont have a lot of inspiration. If you have any suggestions about what I can write, please comment.

Xxx