The festival part 1

Somewhere in the story I'll say play the YouTube video here, so you can read on while listening.

The vacation was almost over, we still had one week left.. I hated it, I didn't want to go back to the usa, but sadly I had to.. I had to say goodbye to Killian.. But we still had one week left.

Today was the day that we would be going to a festival in Granada, which was about a two hour drive.
We had a lot of fun during the bus drive to Granada, mostly because we were all really excited.

We played some games like thruth or dare and we had some pretty interesting answers. Turns our Regina and Robin were in love with each other and now they know and I guess they are a couple now aswell.

( a/n I dont know if there is really a music festival in Granada but idc, I just made this up.)

When we arrived it was already crowded, people everywhere. We heard a lot of faint music, so we decided to go see one of the shows.

The show that we went to first was by Candice Russell. I had never heard of her, but I really liked het song. It reminded me of this vacation. She had just started as we walked to the stage where she was playing.

Start the video here

We walked closer to the stage as the music was getting louder. We had to push a lot of people out of the way and they all seemed kinda angry about us taking their place, but we didn't really care, we just wanted a good view.

Killian grabbed my hand as he saw some guys looking at me, he is so cute❤

We had to be careful not to lose a part of the group in this mass of people, but lucky us, we didn't lose anyone on our way torwards the stage.

When the chorus started we were about ten meter away from the stage, which wasn't really far.

Suddendly it started raining but non of us cared. It was still really warm here and it was acctually a lot of fun, dancing in the rain.

"I thought the rain here stayed mainly in the plain" I said, reffering to a movie.

Killian seemed to understand as he laughed, picked me up, spun me around and kissed me, my legs around his waist.

We continued till Regina poked me in my stomach.

"You guys are missing the show" she said smirking.

I smiled as I jumped back on the ground and enjoyed the rest of the show.

We all danced a little during the rest of the show.

When it finished we went to a couple other shows.

After the sun had gone down we decided to eat something and then go to our tent, which we had set up that afternoon.

We went to a Mexican and ate some tacos and then we went back to our huge ass tent.

We all fit in this tent, I dont even know whose it is, probably will's our something, but this tent was huge! I snuggled up next to Killian and we fell asleep really soon.

Oke this is part one of the festival. If you know any songs that I should put in part two please leave them in the comments. Also if you know anything else they can do during their vacation please leave it in the comments aswell, cause I dont really have a lot of inspiration, so this book will end soon if I dont get some suggestions.. I hope you enjoyed this chapter😘😘

Xxx