Friends

Killians pov

I was so tired when I got home that evening, and it wasn't even that late. We had just done a lot today, and it was probably the best day ever. I kissed Emma.. And she kissed back!! She kissed me!! I know we just met a couple of days ago but I was already head over heals for her.

I just got into bed when the door bursted open. People laughing and yelling at each other.

"Killian, in bed so early?" Robin asked.

"Sod off, I am tired!" I pulled the blanket over my head but someone pulled it off again.

"Where were you? We didn't see you at the party." Will asked.

"I was here." I lied.

"You know, if there is one thing I know about you is it that you're a terrible liar"Neal said

"ugh" I tried to pull the blanket back but I failed as Robin threw it off the bed.

"Where were you mate?" Will asked.
"Where you with that Swan freak?"

I immediately sat up straight when he said that.

"Dont you dare talk about her like that!" I hissed.

"ooeee, Someone's got a crush" Neal teased.

"Just leave me alone, alright" I said angerly as I picked up the blanket from the floor and crawled under it again.

Emma's pov

I was walking home when I saw three familliar faces. I ran up to them.

"Hey guys" I said happily.

"Hey Em, where were you? You were gone all of the sudden." Regina looked at my curiously.

I turned red like a tomato, not really knowing what to say.

Everyone stared at me, waiting for an answer.

"I went to have a look around town" I said. I wasn't lying, I was just leaving out a lot of stuff, and they suspected.

"Were you with Killian?" Aurora teased.

"No!" I said way to loud, which made me even more suspicious, so I decided to give in.
"Yes" I said looking down. All the girls squealed. I looked at them like they were crazy.

"Are you two together?" Ruby asked.

"I dont know!" I yelled. "I have only known him for 4 days!"

The girls wispered something to each other and then they nodded.

"We were going to try to get you two togehter, but it seems you dont need our help after all." Regina said with a big grinn.

"We called it operation captain swan" Aurora said proudly.

"captain?" I asked. "Why captain?"

"Robin called Killian captain once, you weren't there that time, but it was basicly Killian telling everyone what to do and Robin answered with aye aye captain" The girls all laughed, as did I.

" So, let me repeat that question. Are you two together?" Ruby asked again.

"I guess.." I said. " I mean, we kissed" I said quietly, but loud enough for them to hear. They responded with more squealing.
Geez, these people really shipped captain swan, it was kinda creepy acctually...