Not answering

Killians pov

Today was the day I was going to leave Spain. I had tried to text Emma, but she never responded. It worried me. I'll call her as soon as I get home, I hope she'll answer...

***back home***

Beep... Beep... Beep... Nothing, no answer. Why wasn't she answering? Did she have a new number? Maybe Ruby'll answer.

I tried to call Ruby and she did answer.

"Hello, its Ruby" she said cheerfully.

"Ruby, its me, Killian. Emma isn't answering her phone.. Is she okay?"

She waited for a while.

"she is really sad, Killian. I dont know if she can handle talking to you right now."

I nodded, knowing that she couldn't see me, but it was mostly for myself.

"Dont worry, just give it time." She said, before hanging up.

***2 months later***

I decided to send Emma another email. I had sent her about 100 emails over the last 2 months, but she never answered. It was about time that I 'd sent another email.

Dear Emma,

I dont know why you broke contact with me, but I am sure you have a good reason. I just want you to know that I will always love you, no matter what. I hope that wathever is keeping us appart now will soon dissapear, and that we'll see each other again, because I miss you so much and I just want to hold you. Please respond.
I love you.

Yours till the end of eternity, no matter what,

Killian

***1 month later***

Emma never answers her phone or her textst, and neither do her friends. I was really worried.. What if she had found someone else?

I had a long weekend and I had been planning this ever since I got home from spain, but today I was going to visit her.

I had to take a plane as she lived on the other side of the country. I couldn't wait to see her again.

I got off the plane and took a cab to storybrooke, which was where she lived. I was getting more nervous every second. What if she didn't want to see me? She probably didn't, she didn't break contact with me for nothing...

The cab stopped in front of a big house. I got out, payed and walked torwards the door. I was shaking...

I knocked on the door and after a few seconds it opened...