Judge Not

by: My prayer this morning

Why are you so quick to judge others? Or condemn them for something they have done? Don't you fall short of things you do and say, as well? We are all at different levels of our spiritual walk with God and some not at all. But no matter what, you are no better than anyone else. A sin is a sin. God loves each one of us. It is the sin He hates. As believers and followers of Jesus Christ, His sacrifice saved you from your sins now and forever. But that does not give you the right to freely sin. Your sin produces guilt inside of you and then you push away from God. He is always calling you back to Him. Forgiving is the hardest thing to do, but you truly have to forgive others and yourself no matter what. Otherwise, you only live with resentment in your own heart. Pray continually until there is no resentment. Don't you want to have a closer walk with God? He wants you to know freedom, especially from yourself.

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
—Luke 6:37

He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit.
—Titus 3:5

Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
—Romans 8:1

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for saving me from further condemnation. I am grateful for the Holy Spirit renewing me each day from my old ways and thoughts. Thank You for Your word, so I can meditate on it every day to understand Your unfailing love. Help me, Lord, to not condemn others or judge them. Help me to always forgive others and myself. All these are for my own heart, because it gives me freedom from the bondage that separates me from You. Thank You for all Your amazing guidance and protection throughout this day. In all that I do, may I glorify You. In the wonderful and precious name of Jesus I pray. Amen.