Warning

A vision from Zipphorah Mushala

Yesterday, I saw the Lord Jesus Christ in a vision of the day. I was in fellowship with the Lord when I just saw him in front of me.

The Lord was smiling as he was looking and me and he said,"Thank you for loving me."

I was surprised and I told him, "But Lord, anyone can love you, you are so good! Its easy to love you!"

Idid not expect the response he gave me.

He said,"Not everyone loves me fully, some people choose which parts of me to love. For example, they choose to love the part that I give blessings or the part that I answer prayer. They only choose to love that part but when I tell them that I also want holiness, they reject that part about me. They HATE that part of me because it requires them to sacrifice their worldly pleasures. They just want the good things and reject some parts like that as a true Christian, you will face many trials and tribulations on this earth including being hated by many and this you have to overcome. So that is why I am saying to you, Thank you, because you have loved ALL of me."

The Lord looked emotionally moved to tears because of knowing that many people in the world do not love all of him.

Many people and in fact the majority of the world reject holiness.

If you are still defending some things saying they are not sin just because you love them, just know that you hate some parts of the Lord. You hate some parts of Jesus.

It may sound bad but it is the truth. People like to use the phrase we are saved by grace to justify their sin.

Ephesians 2 says we are saved by grace. Being saved by grace simply means that we were saved by God when we did nothing to deserve being saved.

We were sinners so we did not even deserve his salvation.

Out if his tender mercies, he saved us by his grace(undeserved kindness).

Ephesians 2:10 then says, Now that we have been saved when we did not deserve it,( by grace), we are his WORKMANSHIP to produce GOOD WORKS.

We have to be Holy led by the Holy Spirit. The Holy spirit is Holy and will not lead someone to do worldly things.

Some people do not even understand the meaning of we are saved by grace and they manipulate that scripture to please their bodies yet the bible calls for crucifying of the flesh and its lusts.

Previously, the Lord had even said that almost the whole world is going to hell and yesterday, he showed me that the number one reason was because of secular Tv.

He said it is the biggest bait Satan is using to hook Christians into Hell.

People watch secular Tv and they imitate whatever they see. They want to dress like the actress they saw, they want to do their hair like they saw on Tv, they want to talk like they saw on Tv.

Secular Tv also has secular music which uplifts the devil on his throne.

Do you not know that all these are traps? You are watching demons on Tv acting movies for you and dancing for you in the songs.

Do you think they just want to entertain you? I certainly don't think so. They want your soul.

I was passing through a neighbourhood recently and I was admiring how cozy the houses looked.

Icould hear sounds of laughter coming from the houses and just daily activities and I thought,"These people must be living life to the fullest"

But I heard the voice of the Holy Spirit saying,"They might be comfortable now, but they will not be comfortable later because they do not know me. All these people in these houses you are seeing are going to Hell."

Many people in the world go to Church but it is just formal religion. They do not know God.

Let us evangelise to the world and tell them to seek the baptism of the Holy Spirit.

Let us not be afraid of even witnessing to people from other religions. Jesus wants their souls to be saved too!

Jesus Christ said,"Tell them that Islam is not the way, tell them that Hinduism is not the way, tell them that I am the ONLY way to Heaven."

The Lord some time back showed me a Hindu man burning in Hell.

The demons had put many idols in front of him in mockery in Hell and they were forcing him to bow down to them.

He did not want to but they kept whipping him, laughing and forcing him to worship his idols and telling him,"Let your gods save you now!"

The man was in flames and they kept beating him up. That man is still going through that same torture today and will for all eternity.

10 million years later, people who are not saved will still be in torment. Imagine that. Lets pray and Intercede for the world.

The Lord Jesus Christ also told me,"Don't look at anyone in admiration. Some Pastors even reject holiness and say it is not from me and yet, I will be using them mightily in the area of miracles.

Those are just gifts and they are not an assurance that they are saved for gifts and callings are without repentance.

If you see a Pastor's wife with trousers, makeup and short dyed hair, do not look at them and wonder. Just obey me. They will meet me in the Afterlife and I will tell them, I do not know you.

I will watch demons dragging them to Hell. This is because they did not want to obey me on earth.

Tell all those am using on earth that they should not take the miracles as a sign that I am pleased with them.

Miracles are not the scale to measure whether I am pleased with them or not.

Let them examine their lives.

I tell you, no one who is not Holy will enter through the gates of Heaven. Holy is my name ! Shout it to the rooftops that I am Holy!

No matter how heavily annointed someone is, they have to be Holy or else they'll never see my face.

They can command a Tsunami to happen and it happens.

They can command a mountain to move and it moves before thousands of people.

But if they are not Holy, Hell is wide open waiting for them.

If they were to enter Heaven in their unclean state, Heaven itself would develop diahorrea and purge them out because only what is Holy is allowed in Heaven.

No title of being a Pastor, Bishop or anything else on this earth will save them.

Tell them to be Holy."

The truth is that every little thing that we do on this earth matters and it will either take us to Heaven or Hell.

The way earth is makes people think there is no life after death but a world more real than Earth awaits, either Heaven or Hell.

Some people believe that Heaven and Hell do not exist but the sad reality is that they do and some of us have seen the secrets of eternity with our own eyes.

We are therefore bound to believe because we have seen with our own eyes but the bible even says, blessed is he who believes yet has not seen.

So you are more blessed if you believe.

If I have hurt anyone by this post, the truth is that I am not sorry.

It is better to be hated, called names and unfriended now than to comfort someone on their way to Hell and have them suffer for all eternity,never to know peace and rest.

I love you all with the love of Christ and may we all be together in Heaven at the end of the journey.

..

Sad to say Without Holiness . We cannot enter the Kingdom of GOD .. Repent! For the Kingdom of GOD is at hand ..