Stop

by: My prayer this morning

STOP running on your emotions. Why is it so hard to talk to God? WHY do you get mad or angry with God? Did you not get your way with what you prayed for? So, you think He is not listening to you or hearing your prayers? When you pray and want instant results, you get mad at God when you didn't get it now. God is not the Creator of the universe, the heavens, earth and everything in it to be at your beck and call. You, truly, do not know what is best for yourself or others around you. God DOES. He hears all your prayers, all your concerns and He answers them according to His will. His will is for you to be strong in your faith in Him. A strong faith in God is built through a continuing relationship with Him. A daily dependency on Him. Then, you are able to see why His way is best for you and everyone around you and forever be blessed with the results. The journey is one the biggest parts of the results. Embrace it.

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
—Isaiah 41:10

Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him. Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.
—Psalm 62:5-8

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for upholding me with Your righteous hand. I long to pour out my heart to You, especially when I start feeling anxious, frustrated or angry. I find refuge in You. Thank You for removing my doubts and keeping my focus on You. You give me the strength to stay in today and leave tomorrow in Your hands. My salvation and peace depends on You. I put my hope in You each day. Thank You for Your Spirit guiding me and protecting me through this precious day You have given. Show me, my Lord, who You are and show others who You are through me. In all that I do, may I glorify You. In the wonderful and precious name of Jesus I pray. Amen.