A Sleeping Dreamer: Naruto Fan Fic

The nine tail fox attacks the Leaf village ruthlessly, showing no mercy.   Among the running villagers is a huge white wolf  with a scar going across one of its sky blue eyes and a wounded ninja named Aimi carrying her just born baby girl. The father of the baby was dead; he died protecting the fourth hokage from instant death by the nine tails attack.Tears-- Aimi thought had run dried after the death of her husband; began pouring down as she continued to run.  

      Suddenly an explosion hits them and other villagers.  Aimi uses her body as a shield for her child as she crashes into a broken fence. Pain erupts her back and chest as she looks down-- a shard of  the broken wooden fence had stabbed Aimi piercing her. Luckily the baby was not hurt but instead had begun to cry. "Hiroto.. " Aimi wispers as she trys to call out to the wolf. " Aimi !!!!" calls out the white wolf as he comes towards her . " I can't go any further... please keep my baby safe Hiroto. I will be joining Kazuo soon." replied the now dying ninja. The light in her eyes already getting dimmer. " nooo!!! Aimi! I promised Kazuo  before he died to protect you and your daughter! don't be like that Hiroto. you know very well that I  won't make it.  As we speak,  Minato( the fourth hokage and  good friends with Alice's parents) will probably do something reckless in order to stop that kyuubi. "You need to bring _____( Alice's real name. hehe i won't tell u. YET :D) to safety.  Promise me Hiroto. Promise me you will protect her no matter what." " I promise " replied the wolf. "good." said Aimi as she sighs in relief. smiling down at the daughter Aimi dies. Hiroto then gently  yields  the baby girl from the hands of Aimi with his mouth and places her  on the ground. "I will send you to another world young one.  When the time comes I  will send you back here if you chose to." and with that a burst of  ice blue chakra surrounded the wolf as a weird circle appeared on the ground where the baby girl sat. Then all of a sudden white light shot upward as the baby girl disappears. "goodbye" wispers the wolf.