Puddles are way to obvious -_- part 3

Alice POV

la

.......

lala

..............

lalalalalala

...............

*taking a deep breath* 

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!-

"STOP IT!!!" my team and Tazuna yelled out at me.

" well s0rrry for being soooooooooo bored!" I replied back sarcasticlly. 

.......................

and so resumes the silence. *sighs* -.-

Sakura POV

We were walking for a while when I decided to ask sensei a question that was bugging me this whole time. 

" Um kakashi sensei, do they have ninjas in the wave country?" I asked nervously

" there's nothing to worry about Sakura chan. There are no ninjas in the wave country." Sensei said to me as he tore his gaze from his book while giving me a closed eye  smile. "besides, this isn't going to be THAT much of a dangerous mission." he stated while side glancing at Tazuna.  

  ' Why is sensei looking at Tazuna like that? is sensei  suspecting him of something?' 

Alice POV

~puddle, puddle, gotta find the puddle!~

ooohh!!! I found it!!  I cried out inside my head while staring at the "puddle" as  everyone else was walking by it.  MWHHAHAHAHA looks it's goin' ta get more interesting. >:) 

" Alice chan!! hurry up!" yelled out Naruto . Taking one last glance at it I then ran up to my awaiting team. "Sorry guys! " I said while grinning like a maniac .  Sasuke just rolled his eyes and called me a baka ( meh not tht i care XD), Sakura gave me a polite smile ( still probably thinks i'm a rival for "her" Sasuke -.-' ), Kakashi had his famous closed eye smile  ^.\, Tazuna looked the usual(drunk and annoyed ^.^), and  Naruto was- well being naruto ^o^.

  " yay free piggy back ride!!!!" I yelled out randomly as I jumped onto kakashi's back grinning the whole time. " argh! Alice chan get off of me." Kakashi said while trying to shake me off. By this point eveyone else had a sweatdrop except Naruto who actually had stars in his eyes.

  " hey that looks fun! I want to go on too!" Naruto cried out excitedly at me and Kakashi while Sakura, Sasuke, and Tazuna anime fell.  " BAKA!!!! Sensei isn't some kinds of ride for you to go on!" Sakura yelled out at Naruto as she slammed her fist down on his head. He then was crouching on the ground crouching his head in pain while saying Sakura's name. ( bye this time both me and Kakashi had sweatdrops on our heads) 

  " yea, srry Naruto but only the great me can get a piggy back ride from kakashi." I stated while giving Naruto an apologetic smile.

 'besides I don't want Naruto to get hurt when kakashi gets attacked'  I said that last part to myself . And just like on cue chains suddenly wrapped around Kakashi while I quickly jumped off his back and stood infront of the others protectivly with a kunai out and ready. " W-What the!?!?" kakashi said outloud in alarm as the chains were pulled and his "remains" were the splattered all over the ground.