meeting Zabuzu-zaza!

ok he's da next chapter pplz!  enjoy! ^.^  

also I would like you yes YOU as the epic readers to decide if you want Naruto and Alice to be more than just friends. so in other words a NarutoxAlice pairing.  >:3 mwahahaha!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura POV 

So Tazuna had just finished explaining to us that the reason why he didn't just tell us about his real problem and paid for a C rank mission instead of a B or A rank mission, was because of some shorty named Gato. He even told us that we could leave him but if he dies it would be all OUR fault that his daughter and grandson would be sad....

Naruto POV

'poor old drunky dude.....'

Sasuke POV

Hn......

Tazuna POV

'hehehe suckers.......hook,line, and sinker. hehehemwahahaha...*coughs*.......ha! >: D'

Kakashi POV

' Hm..looks like we can't just leave this "poor" man alone to just die....and it seems like Sakura, Naruto, and even Sasuke seem like they really want to continue the mission..*sighs* '

"w-well as ninja's we can't just quit on a mission.....so looks like we will be protecting you Tazuna ^.\" I said  outloud while giving the bridge builder my famous closed eye smile as I heard the rest of my team vioce out their agreements.

Sakura-"t-that's right!"

Naruto- " You can count on us old man! BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!XD"

Sasuke- *smirks*

Alice- ".....*mumble* ......*mumble*....believe it..."

"Alice chan?" I asked out to her as me and evryone else turned our heads to her direction. We Saw her with her arms hanging off the side of the boat and her head was looking down at the water. To sum it up nicly, she didn't look too good.

Concerned, I asked her: "Are you ok Alice?"

Alice POV  (finally! XD)

 'urghhh......I REALLY don't feel so good.......believe it...' I wispered outloud not really caring if  anyone had heard me. After we had gotten onto the boat I was all like butterflies and rainbows UNTIL this mysterious(0.o) feeling came upon me! I felt like I was going to throw up any second and the blue swishy water below me wasn't helping. 

I felt out of it....like I was there on the boat listening to the crazy Gato midget dude situation(yesh she was actually listening), but at the same time I wasn't.

*gasp!* c-could this be!....nonono!..it can't be!...i-is t-this what people often say you would feel w-when y-your.........

.............

..........

...............

......

..............

...drunk?'

And just when I was questioning my insanity, I saw a fish peeking out of the water looking at me. 

"Are you ok Alice?" oh nice..the fish just talked to me...

'WHATTTTTTTTT!?!?!?!?!?!!!!'