Puddles are way too obvious! -.- part 1

So srry guys tht it took me so long!!! really srry! T.T 

BUT!  I still don't own Naruto!!!!!!! *sob *sob*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

no ones  POV

"What's your distance?" asked Kakashi in our headphones. 

" point A. i'm 5 meters from target" Sakura said.

" point B. me too." Sasuke responded to Kakashi.

" Point C.  me three!!" Alice said into the headphone. 

"..........."

" Point D. I'm 5 meters away aswell!" Naruto finally said. 

" Naruto your to slow!" Kakashi wispered/yelled at Naruto.

 "ok... GO!" Yelled kakashi into the headphone ear piece.  All three genin ninjas jumped out of their hiding place and went for the cat infront of them. "Gotcha!!!" cried Naruto as he grabbed the cat with a big grin on his face. Surprised, the cat attacked Naruto's face as Sasuke confirmed that their target, the  missing cat was found.

 "Good! missing cat named Tora, complete!" kakashi said into his headpiece.

Alice POV

We were back in the mission request room all looking at the poor cat Tora get squiched or what I like to call it MAULED by the Fire Lord's wife.

" wow. No wonder that cat ran away." Sakura said. " I think we should do a rescue mission and save that cat.." I said staring wide eye as the cat tried to get out of the scary womens arms.

"Hehehe that cat got what came comin' to it >:)" Naruto said while he laughed at the poor cats pain. After the Fire Lord's wife left the room with the cat the 3rd Hokaga turned to look at us with a request list in his hand. 

 "Ok Team 7! you can walk some dogs around Konoha, baby sit the chief councilers kid or-" "AH! ENOUGH! I want a better mission BELIEVE IT!!" Naruto yelled out as he cut of the hokage before he could list anymore boring missions. " Naruto's got a point 3rd Hokage. All these missions you keep giving us are soo boring! can't we get a more exciting one?" I asked the 3rd Hokage .  "Silence! all of you are just genins! your still waay to unexprienced!" Iruka sensei yelled at me and naruto.  Naruto just pouted and plopped to sit on the ground while I just rolled my eyes. 

" Naruto, Alice chan. Perhaps you don't understands how requets are organized into." the hokage said. ' Oh boy, I feel like a history lesson coming along -.-' I thought to myself. Looking at the Hokage I sweatdropped and realized I was right. But Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi sensei all seem to be ignoring the hokage and listening to Naruto talk about ramen. 

" So yesterday I had pork ramen, so I wa thinking of having Miso ramen today." Naruto stated as everybody listened to him.   " hm.. I totally I agree with you there Naruto. Miso ramen is the best way to go! ^.^" I said to him while smiling. " I know right! isn't ramen the best!?!" Naruto asked me excitedly.  " Yea totally! go RAMEN!" I yelled out as both me and Naruto fist pumped the air.

" HEY ARE YOU GUYS EVEN LISTENING?!?!" the hokage yalled while asking us. Kakashi laughed nervously as he rubbed the back of his head. 

" You always treat me like a little kid! But i'm not a little kid anymore." Naruto said to the hokage while crossing his arms and giving the hokage and Iruka sensei a determind look.

Along with Iruka sensei and  the 3rd Hokage all three us us smiled down at Naruto. "Fine, i'll asign you to a escort  c rank mission. " the hokage said. "w00HOOO!!! OH yea! real mission yes!!" I cried out happily  along with Naruto. " So who are we  escorting?!?" asked Naruto all too excitedly.  

" *chuckles* actually the person your escorting is right here. Come in!" called out the 3rd hokage.  Me. Naruto, and the rest of my team members all turn around to find a druken old man looking at us with a sake bottle in his hand.

Tazuna POV

I walked into the request room after the hokage had called me in. Upon opening the door I found my self staring into the faces of the ninjas who were going to protect me while I finish building the bridge back home.  " Your kidding me, right? these arn't ninjas; they're all just brats."

Kakashi POV

"Your kidding me, right? these arn't ninjas; they're all just brats" the druken old man said outloud. I sweatdropped and took a glance at Naruto. He was currently glaring at the man we were suppost to "protect" with his hand  balled up in a fist. '

*sighs* I have a very bad feeling about this. -.-'

Alice POV

" Especially you. The kid who's short and the one with a dum look on his face. Are you even sure your ninja's? because you sure don't look like one to me..." The old mand says as he looks at me and Naruto. " hahaha who's the shorty and the dum faced one? I bet it's Sasuke XD" Naruto says while laughing and pointing to a now glaring Sasuke.  " Naruto, he means us.." I say to him as me, Sakura, and Sasuke both line up next to Naruto as our hight were quickly measured. 

 Sasuke was the tallest out of the 4 of us, Sakura came second, Naruto came 3rd, and I came last. I only reached up to Naruto's eyes *pouts*  "haha so your the shorty Alice chan!" Naruto says while giving me a goofy smile. " BAKA! if Alice is the shorty, then your the one with the dum looking face." Sasuke stated while smirking. 

   ................................

" I'm  gonna KILL YOU!!!!!!! >:0" Naruto yells out. But before he could lash out at the old man, Kakashi lazily grabs the back coller of Naruto's jumps suit and sighs.  

" Naruto, you can't kill a person that your suppost to protect for a mission baka. -_-" he says while Naruto struggles against Kakashi's grip. " Argh!!!! let me goooo! i'm going to teach this guy a lesson!" Grinning I let a laugh escape my lips as I toppled to the ground. 

BWAHAHA! This mission is goin' to be EPIC! ^.^