My best friend is Naruto Uzumaki *eeeeeek!*

Hey guys!!!!!! I just want to thank everyone for reading this! I feel soooooo HAPPY!!!!!!!!! 

  bunny's will rule the world!!! MWAHAHAHA >:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Naruto POV

    " Hey old man! one bowl of ramen please!" I called out as I entered Ichiraku's ramen shop. ( ya srry ppl! In the previous chapter I got the ramen shops name wrong :( srry! ) " coming right up Naruto!" the old man called out. I then sat next to a girl that seemed to be about my age.  " can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait!" I chanted out excitedly.  I heard the girl beside me laughing.

  Alice POV

  I heard Naruto chanting impatiently for his ramen as I watched him. I coudn't hold it in any longer, so I started to laugh outloud. Both Kakashi and Naruto turned to face me. " What's so funny?"  Naruto asked. *inner Naruto fan girl scream* " *haha* what's so *haha* funny *haha* is YOU!!!" I said while  clutching  my stomach. "well I just love ramen! BELIEVE IT!!" he yelled out while placing one foot on the table. The girl from behind the counter got an anime vien and bonked Naruto on the head with a soup spoon. " Naruto!!! don't put your feet on my table!!!!!!!" she said angrily  him. " ow.... -.-'  " Naruto said while rubbing his head. I laughed again but this time I fell of my stool. While still on the ground I continued to laugh REAL hard.

Kakashi POV

  After Naruto got bonked on the head by that girl, Alice fell off her chair laughing. I looked down at her and sweatdrpped.  " Alice stop laughing and get back on your stool. -.- " I said calmly as I began to read my Icha Icha paradise book again. 

    Naruto POV

     This girl seems to be like a fun person to hang around with. I think she's new since she hasn't made fun of me like all the other kids. 

 Alice POV

  "hai...." I said to Kakashi as I got back into my seat. " so, Your names Naruto right?" I said to Naruto while smiling at him. " How- how did you know?!?!" Naruto asked me all scared and worried. Even Kakashi had stopped reading his perverted book and looked at me with questioning eyes. I looked at both of them and rolled my eyes while laughing. " Dudes! I ain't no stalker so CALM the chocolate monkeys down!!!! " i said " I just heard the lady over their say YOUR name, Naruto when she bonkd you on the head. XD"  I answered  while pointing to the girl. "oh... hehe I knew that" Naruto said while rubbing the back of his head in embaressment.  I laughed while Kakashi gave both of us his closed eyed smile. " here's your order guys!" the girl said as she placed a bowl of ramen infront of me, kakashi, and naruto. " YES!!!!! FOOODD!!!" I cried while jumping up into the air. " *chuckles*  Seems like someones high on sugar." Kakashi  commented. " whatever! your just jealous cuz i'm WAY more awsome than you!" I told him while sticking out my tongue. " hey naruto wanna see who can eat the most ramen?" I asked while turning my head to look at Naruto.  He turned to look at me also and grinned " ya! i'm soooo gonna win BELIEVE IT!!" he said while fist pumping the air. " *laughs* okay, whoever can finish the most ramen bowl in 2 minutes wins! ^.^" I said. "and if I win?" Naruto asked. Then i'll tell you my name. I said smugly. " oh yea you havn't told me yours yet!" Naruto said while jumping out of his stool and pointing a finger at me. " exactly!" I said " okay Kakashi you join in too!" I said while pointing MY finger at him. " fine. But your going to regret it >:)" he said while he placed his book down. So then I told the lady behind the counter to time us as her dad chuckled and got ready to serve us more ramen. " ready... set... GO!!!!" the lady yelled out. Then all three of us Kakashi, Naruto, and me dug in. I kept on chugging down noodles after noodles down my throat as I asked for more. "can't lose can't lose" I thought to myself. "stop!" the lady said as all three of us stopped eating. " ugh......." I moaned while placing a hand on my stomach. " Imma gonna dieeeee. Guys prepare my grave. -.-" I said while I place my head on the table. I then heard everyone laughing at me. " Not funny guys.." I moaned out to them.