Fighting back >:]

kk so i know it's been soooo looonggg *enter sad face /angry mob here* since my last update.  I also figured that since it's been so long that I might as well officially close the poll for deciding who Alice ends up with. But like I said 3 chapters and then no more voting! but OFFICIALLY this is how it looks like:

Naruto: 8

Sasuke: 2

Itachi: 1

Shikamaru: 6

NarutoXAliceXSasuke: 1

NarutoXAliceXShikamaru: 1

No one: 0

So the next chapter is when I officially announce who  Alice ends up with. ^0^ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto POV

"alright so this is what we do.." I was about to continue on until I saw I looming figure behind Alice chan.  "Alice chan! WATCH OUT!" I yelled out .

Sasuke POV

We all watched in horror as Alice was kicked in the stomach and landed in the centre of the field.  "like I'm going to let you punks come up with anything >:O." the bandaged freak said to us, as we   all jumped back and made a quick triangle formation around the bridge builder.

" Naruto hurry up and tell us your plan" Sakura hissed out as she trembled in fear.

 "She's right dobe. We don't have all day." I whispered  harshly at him.

" d-don't worry. Sakura just stay here and guard the old man. And Sasuke?" the baka asked.

"yeah?"

" when i say 'catch' you catch. Alright?" He said before taking a glance at Alice who was struggling  in the  grasps of the Zabuza guy then dashing forwards.

"Wait what!" I yelled out.

' tsk..that baka. what does he mean by catch?'

Naruto POV

"Multi-shadow cloned jutsu!" I yelled out as I dashed towards Alice chan and sent several punches and kicks towards Zabuza.  Catching Alice chan as he let's go of her to deflect all my clones I held her close to me and looked down at her.  "You ok Alice chan?" I asked her worriedly.

Nodding her head she responds: "Yeah i'm good. Now let's beat this guy up!" Alice chan  yells out determinedly.

 She then looks up at me with those  big beautiful eyes of hers and smiles.  :)

......

!

wait what?!?! what's wrong with me? calling her eyes beautiful...'but it's true...'

"Naruto. NARUTO!" Alice chan yelled out at me breaking my thoughts.  "Watch out!" She shrieked  out   while pointing at the VERY sharp and DANGEROUS sword coming in our direction.  Pushing off the ground  with Alice chan in my arms, we landed a good disctance away from  "Mr.MooMoo" . Setting her down on the ground I summond more shadow clones and made them charge at the cow lover.

" Do you think you can stand?" I asked Alich chan.  Looking up at me she nodded her head.

"So what's the plan?" She asked while getting out a kunai. 

"Don't worry about it! just help my shadow clones distract  him while  Sasuke and I handle the rest." I replied back to her while grinning like a maniac.  Alice chan looked at me then at "Mr.MooMoo" and smirked and said:   " Ok."  then dashed straight at him.