chapter 1 : i wake up feeling happy then later on feel liking crying

In the other world known as earth...

 A nurse coming out of a hospital from work hears a baby crying. Turning to her left the nurse gasps out as she rushes towards the unkown baby.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Alice  POV

I wake up to the sounds of my heart moniter calculating every beat and movement of my heart. Rubbing my tired eyes I look around my white hospital room. I've been in this room ever since i could remember. Even though the walls were white ( even though i practically live here, the nurses still refuse to let me paint my room *pouts* ) they were covered with drawings from when i was younger and ALOT of naruto stuff. Naruto posters here, some naruto plushie's, naruto dvds, home made or in my case hospital made flowers, and my most favorite a paper sized poster saying : 'His hair looks like a ducks but" with a picture of sasuke underneath. I mean i don't hate Sasuke at all! i mean i really think we could be friends and all that, but seriously! his hair DOES looks like a ducks but! the dude has a DUCK"S BUTT  for his HAIR! it's quite funny hows similar thay are lolz.

      After i had a good laugh i looked to my window. And there to all it's glory was presents and birthday cards lining up the windows ledge and going down to the floor and  thay were all for me. Yes ME not for any of the patients,  doctors, and or nurses but ME. mwahaha. J.k    I wasn't all evil laugh must destroy the world  kind of person I  was c00l about it.  I even did a small smile. but inside i was like " OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF THESE ARE MYNE! I CAN"T BELIEVE EVERYONE GOT ME ALL OF THESE FOR MY B-DAY! * well tecknally my b-day is tommorowmbut who cares!* EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! mentally by now i waz screaming my head off  out of happyness.  

       Adjusting my bed so that I could sit up,  I  looked up to the clock "3:30 hmm... geuss I should let them know i'm awake.."   reaching  for  one of the buttons on the side of my bed  I  call in one of the nurses.  Three minutes later a nurse came in with Dr. Cookie. Yes i know what your thinking, who the heck has a last name like cookie?!?! well Dr. C aka Dr. Cookie  does and he's actually a cool doctor to hang around with! he can make some pretty good jokes for a guy his age :D . Also, he was the one who took care of me ever since  I was found outside this hospital 9 yrs ago.. Oh! and it was Dr. Cookie who introduced the show Naruto to me. Thnx to him i'm adicted to it! anyways back to reality..

       So Dr. Cookie(haha) comes in with the nurse and gives me the regular check up. " Hey Alice how's it cookin' ?" He asked. "lolz nothin'  much Dr.C,  just woke up. Buy the way can I go for a walk later on?" " hmm... I don't know about that Alice, I  mean your still recovering from your latest flu shock. ( that's what Dr. C aka Dr. Cookie means by me coming down with a MAJOR COLD.  ya i get those quite often. *sad face* ) We even had to send you to the emergancy room this time.." He replied while inspecting my health chart. "Come on Dr. C!  I  promise i'll take  a nurse with me! i'll even be polite and close to the walls.   Besides it's my birthday tommorow!  can  I get some V.I.P treatment here?" I said with a puppy dog face.  I then tried  to make my eyes go as big and innocent as I could.  Dr. C started  to fidget and so does the nurse.  I mentally smirk. "I've got them now. *hehe* now it's time to go in for the kill >:)" .  Clasping my hands together I start to pout and make it seem like i'm about to cry. " o-oh u-umm Dr. Cookie maybe you should just let her go for the walk, I mean  what harm can a simple walk do to her? " the newbie nurse says while stuttering. " * sighs* well i geuss u can go Alice. But! only if u take Sally here * aka the newbie nurse* with you  to your "walk" " Dr. C  replys obviously defeated. "Yes!!"  I shout. Tackling Dr.C into a quick hug ( hey! I coud've given  him a HUGE BEAR hug of awsomness but since i'm still recovering from my latest "flue shock" I coudn't give him one * sad face*) Dr. C chuckles while he meses up my hair. "I Have to go now Alice, but when your ready for that walk,  call for Sally ok?"  He smiles down at me.  "KK Dr. C! oh and thanks for all the cool presents! I  can't wait to open them!   tell the others nurses and docs I  say thanks too!"  I chirped. Laughing now Dr. C pats my head (at leats he didn't mess my hair up) and says : " your welcome Alice :)  and don't worry,  i'll tell the others staff members that you appritiate their gifts.  Well I  need to leave now; but as you younger ppl say, I gotta fly! see ya!" afterwards Dr. C did the peace sign and left my room while nurse Sally smiled down  at me and then left aswell.