hi i'm naruto!!! ^.^

Alice POV

   After a couple of days of running staying in hotels and camping underneath the stars we finally reached Konoha. As I see the BIG and I mean BIG gates of the leaf village my jaws dropped as I stopped and stared uplooking like this O.O.  Tsunade, Shizune, and  the gate gaurd ninjas in the check in booth just laughed at me. "Imma gon' to climb this!" I yelled out excitedly as I dropped my bag to the ground next to granny and dashed up the gates wall withought bothering to do the hand signs to mold chakra onto my feet. Ya I'm That epic.  When I reached the top of the gate I my happy dance saying how awsome I am and how it's so cool to be here. I heard a few chuckles coming from down below. Then I thought of a good idea. >:) hehe and my targets were those gate ninjas. I sudenly disapeared from where i was and reapeared behind the gated keepers. " BOO!!!!!!" I screamed out. both gate keepers feell out of their chairs as granny and Shizune were laughing. I disapeared again but this time in a puff of smoke and reapeared beside granny. The faces on those ninjas were PRICELESS!! they looked like they were gonna pee their pants. I then started laughing outloud along with granny and Shizune as the two ninjas got back up from the ground and back into their seats with a hint of a blush on their sheeks. I started to laugh harder. " Ohmy gosh!" i breathed out " This place is sooooo AWSOME!! you should have seen your faces!" I said to the two ninjas. They both scowled at me, but then began to laugh along with us as well. " hey kid what's your name?" asked one of the ninja dudes. He had brown hair and a bandana tied around his head with the leaf village forhead protactor on it. " The names Megumi Tamakeshi. But everyone calls me Alice. ^.^" I said to the guy "weell I'm Izoumo" " And i'm Kotetsu" said the guy sitting next to Izoumo. He had black spiky hair and a thin strip of white bandage cloth going across his nose. "cool. awsome to meet you guys :D" I then replied happily. " we got to go Alice." granny then said as she started to drag me away from Izoumo and Kotetsu. " buy guys!" I said while waving goodbye.

     Kotetsu POV

  Hey Izoumo, "ya?" he said. "Wasn't that one of the lengendary sanin right now, Lady Tsunade?" I asked him. "............" We both suddenly both jumped up at looked in the direction where Alice and Lady Tsunade just went. "wow" I said "ya wow." Kotetsu agreed. Who exactly was that kid? And how does she know one of the great sanin's? I thought to myself.

      Alice POV

      We finally made it to the Hakage's office and I must say it looked smaller in real life. Don't get me wrong, it was cozy and had a nice warmth to it, but it was still kind of small. I sweatdroped as I thought about this.  I let my eyes wander around for a bit and then i looked directly at the 3rd hokage.

 3rd hokage POV

     Tsunade had already explained to me how her "goddaughter" Megumi Tamakeshi would be staying here in Konoha to become a ninja. And how she needed a place to stay in. I nodded in agreement. Then I looked at the girl. She seems to be around 12 yrs old with hair like her father ( except her hair was curly) and eyes like her mothers. Aimi would have been proud I thought to myself.  " well Megumi, I would like to officially welcome you to Konoha" I said with a bright smile.

 Alice POV

    " Well Megumi I would like to officially welcome you to Konoha" I heard the 3rd hokage say to me. I then smiled and gave him a bear hug. " Thanks for the welcome third hokage! But honestly you can call me Alice) I said happily. He was shocked from me suddenly hugging him but then he  chuckled.  " well Alice that's some hug you got there." " of course! I do try my best! ^.^" he chuckles again he then give me the keys to my new home and told me That I go to school tommorow. We then he a knock at the door. The 3rd hokage calls for the person to come in. And geuss who it was. It was KAKASHI!!!! * inner naruto fan girl scream* 

   Kakashi POV

     "You wanted to see me 3rd hokage?" I asked as I came into his office and closed the door behind me. " OMG! your hair TOTALLY dafies gravity! so c00l!" I hear someone say as I was then tackeled into a hug. Looking down I see a short girl with long light purple hair hugging me. I sweatdropped at this as I tried to pry of this strange girl. I then heard someone chuckling. I looked up to see the hokage smiling at me as Lady Tsunade smirked. My eyes widened as I realized who else was in the room. Why was one of the legendary sanin here!?!

  Hokage POV

    I chuckled at the scene before me. Kakashi had just closed the door as Alice suddenly exclaimed how his hair defying gravity was cool. She then tackled him into a hug as he tried to get her off of him. 

   Shizune POV

     I felt a bit of pity for the man.But at the same time it was kind of funny watching him struggle so much to get out of Alice's hug.

Alice POV

  After releasing Kakashi I then went up to the 3rd hokage and asked " well 3rd hokage, why is the dude with gravity defying hair here?" "well he's going to show you where your new home is as both of you live close by to each other. And he's also going to show you around town " the hokage said cheerfully^.^.  "I am?!?" kakashi exclaimed " he is!?!" I shouted in excitment. Everyone winced inpain as I yelled that out a "bit" too loudly. All of a sudden I was binked on the head by granny. " oww! granny that hurts :( ) I anime cried while holding my dear head. " indoor vioce!" she said while scolding me. "hai..." I said. "well I geuss we should be goin then. My everyone!" I said as I walked out of the room.

  Kakashi POV

  I Shook my head as I watched the girl leave the room. strange kid I muttered as I  left and walked after her.

   Alice POV 

"so, what's your name?" Kakashi asked as soon as he finally catched up to me. Glances to my left I noticed he was reading that pervy book. I smiled " My names Megumi Tamakeshi but everybody calls me Alice."  i said . " " So your Kazuo's kid huh?" he commented. "ya, you knew my dad?" I asked. "ya, I used to work with him in the ANBU black opps team. He was a skilled ninja." "ya" I said sadly. He glanced down at me and I saw pity in his eyes.  He placed his hand on my head .  "how about you?" I asked trying to change the subject.  But of course I already knew the answer. " Me? well, My name is Kakashi Hatake." he replied. "c00l" I said. We then walked the rest of the way in silence. It wasn't the awkward kind of silence but a peacful one. As we walked I saw everyone with happy faces and kids rnning about laghing. I smiled and began to hum New Future by Full Moon(if you guys don't know what i'm talking about then search it up on youtube. It's a good song ^.^) "we're here kakashi finally said as we walked up the steps of my apartment building. Finally reaching my door I took my keys and unlocked the door. I quckly dashed inside with Kakashi following behind but more normally.  " This. Is. AWSOME!!!!!" I cried out from the living room. 

 Kakashi POV

    As I walked in to the living room of alice chan's new home I saw her jumping up and down on her counch in excitment. " you shoudn't be jumping on the counch like that." I said while scolding her.  "Hai" she said as she ebidiently got off the counch but still looked longely at it. I laughed. " come on I'll treat you to ramen." I told her while giving her my famous closed eyed smile.

  Alice POV

    "But i'm not hungry!" I exclaimed. And just then my stomuch decided to betray me and growled. Kakashi chuckled " you were saying?" he asked. "fine lets go" I mumbled as I droped my back pack next to the counch. "traitor" I said while poking at my stomuch. As we walked out of the door I locked it with my keys and placed it in my short's pockets.  We then headed over to Ichamaru's ramen shop and sat down. " two bowls of ramen please." kakashi said to the girl I was all too familiar with. " comingg right up!" she said as she went on over to the chef who was her dad. ( but of course I didn't let anybody know I knew thses ppl) . And just then I heard a loud booming vioce yelled out " hey old man! one bowl of ramen please!" I turned around and stared at the kid who was now taking a seat next to me...