Chapter 20

Omniscient

"Carter, you want something from Waffle House? Me and Sin bout to go." Camilla came to Carter's door smiling. Carter groaned.

"Yea I want something, but I just wanna know why you never spend time with your twin anymore." Carter said not trying to sound like he was in his feelings. Camilla looked her brother and signed before joining him on the couch.

"Aww, you miss me huh." Camilla nudged her twin brother playfully. Carter nodded laughing at his sister's little joke.

"You know I do. We going out tomorrow after class aight?" Camilla nodded

"Why don't we do a double date with Sin and Jezel?" She suggested

Nigga Sin ain't your boyfriend." He cut his eye at Sin who was standing in the door smirking. "Aye don't be out kissing either. You'll get pregnant." Carter smiled at her. They did their handshake and soon after she left with Sincere.

Over the past few weeks, the two had become closer than they were before his lost his memory, even though he kinda remembered her. She was feeling him, and the feeling was mutual.

Her ex hadn't even crossed her mind since she's been kicking it with Sincere, and she didn't seem to notice him anymore. She still went to the gym at the same time as him and they still saw each other on the regular. Camilla didn't care though. His crippled as wanted to be humble now, but Sincere seemed to be all she needed.

"Baby, how come everybody started calling you Baby? That's for me ain't it?" Sincere asked driving with one hand on the wheel and had the other on her thigh.

"Dad says I act like a baby still, so I guess that's it. Call me something different." Camilla waved him off trying to listen to her professor's lecture.

"Look I know you got a lot of work to do," Sin reached over taking her phone. "But it's Sincere time right now." Camilla smacked her teeth pushing his hand from her leg making Sincere chuckle. Her dad was right, she does act like a baby.

"Come onnnnn...." Sin told her for the fifth time. He stood at the car door waiting on Camilla to get out. She wouldn't budge.

"Can I have my phone back?" She rolled her eyes. Sin had enough, so he slammed the door leaving her in the car. He ordered his and Carter's food and when he got back to the car, Camilla held the food thinking she had something in the bag.

When they got back to the house, Sin handed Carter his food and went into Baby's room where she had her hand out. 

"I didn't get you anything." Sin shrugged

"Sincere don't freaking play." Camilla instantly got upset. "I know your black ass better go get my food. Where'd you hide it?"

"I didn't hide shit! I didn't get you anything." Baby side eyed him before trying to snatch his good, but failed miserably.

Suddenly, She tried jumping on him, but Sin was too fast. He hopped up and begin running around the apartment. Camilla was chasing him like a mad woman, threatening to cut him and everything because he really didn't get her anything.

"I'm gonna kill you Isaiah!"

"Aye stop calling me that shit man." Sin mugged her standing behind the couch finishing up his first waffle. He didn't get her anything, but he got enough for himself to feed bother of them. "Here Cry baby." Camilla smiled a little going over to the couch where she stood on her knees.

"Can I have a kiss?" She asked sweetly. Sin nodded giving her several pecks. "Okay now give the food up." Baby noticed he was still eating. Sin waited until she had the plate at the tip of her hand to snatch it and run.