Preference; band member catches you changing.

Kendall: Kendall invited you to yet another awards show tonight hoping you'd give it a shot. You never liked going there, you felt like everybody was judging you. Kendall pleaded for you to come and as much as you'd like to say no, you couldn't. You bought a strapless pink dress and put it on while Kendall put his tux on.

"Kendall? I need your help. The dress is a little big and I need you to pin it back," you call out to him.

"Ahem!"

"Please!"

"Be there in a sec."

You turn around to face the mirror. How could they screw up your order right before the awards? You sigh out loud when you hear a knocking on the door. You pin your hair up and yell come in. Not noticing who it is, you drop your dress a little. You hear a gasp and laugh. That's just Kendall being stupid. You turn around to find Logan in shock mode. You shriek, your over sized dress falling to the ground. You yell even louder, Logan running out of the room.

"What do you think you were doing?" you ask Logan.

"Kendall said you needed help with something. I didn't think you'd do that! But props for the excellent body pickin', Kendall!"

"Shut up!" you tell him turning red in the face. 
--------------------------------------------
Carlos: It was midnight and sadly the tiredest you've ever been. You barely could stay awake, but Carlos kept you from sleeping. He kept telling you to go to bed and he'll meet you there in a bit. Being the stubborn person you are you didn't want to go leaving Carlos with the guys, but then they all carried you to your bedroom. You got comfortable, but then you remembered you have to change. You change in your bedroom, but then fall asleep before getting your bottom and top on (yeah, that tired). Apparently you slammed hard on the ground because Kendall came to check on you. He wiggled you a bit until he noticed you were barely dressed. He covered you up a bit and wiggled you again.

"What, Carlos?" you groan and pull off the covers. You grab Kendall in your arms, pulling him on top of you. "Carlos, did you loose some weight? It's sexy."

"CARLOS!?" Kendall shouts waking you up fully. You scream too, pulling the covers back on you. Carlos comes slugging in the room, fully aware with what happened.

"I might not be Kendall skinny, but c'mon, give me some credit!" Carlos jokes and snuggles in bed with you.
--------------------------------------------
James: You and James were about to head down to the pool when a hyper Carlos appeared in the doorway. James said it was just you two today and nobody else, but after Carlos gave his puppy dog face how could you say no?

"James, I'll meet you down there! I have to change."

You grab your swimsuit and decide to change in James and Carlos' shared room. The bathroom was all the way across the apartment, plus James has a strict bathroom schedule time. Figuring nothing would go wrong, you strip. Once, you get down to your underwear, you hear the door creak open.

"James, I'll be there in a sec-" you turn around to see Carlos staring at you.

"AHH!" Carlos and you exchange in pure shock. You grab your jeans and press them against your bare body, hoping to hide some stuff. Carlos rushes out of the room, probably down to the pool. Oh God, you hoped Carlos wouldn't bring this up, or worse tell James. You head down to the pool with a cover up on feeling now insecure. James and Carlos exchange glances and wiggle their eyebrows as you walk up to them. Your face turns beet red, knowing what they're talking about.

"What?" you ask them.

"All I gotta say is that's the best body I've ever seen!" Carlos laughs and winks.

"Don't I know it!" James says pulling you onto his lap. He kisses you and starts to unzip your cover up.
--------------------------------------------
Logan: You and Logan haven't left each others sides since you got back together. That was a promise you two made and haven't broken. So when it was time to use the bathroom, Logan would wait right outside the bathroom door and vice versa. As gross as it sounds, it is. You had to pee after having the brain freeze off with the guys, so you all fought your way to the bathroom. You got there first and pulled Logan inside with you. If you didn't, chances are James and Carlos would beat him to it. You tell Logan to stay quiet as you relieve yourself. You hear knocking at the door really violently and assume it's Kendall.

"I'm almost done, hold up!" you yell. James comes bursting through the door noticing a nude you and smiles widely.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU, MASLOW!" Logan yells chasing after James, slamming the door roughly. You laugh and shake your head. That James is going to get himself seriously injured one of these days. Logan brings back James and he apologizes to you, winking. Logan notices and tightens his grip on James.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry," he begins. "That you have Logan as a boyfriend instead of me!"

You roll your eyes as James runs into the front yard, followed by Logan. Will James ever learn?