Preference; what disorder/addiction you struggle with.

*note: i do not promote any of these disorders or addictions, nor are they glamorous.

Kendall: Selfharm.

After coming home from tour, he notices a few scratch marks on your leg.

"What is that?" Kendall asks, pointing to your scars, fresh cuts.

"It's just, y'know, the cat," you laugh,not even believing yourself.

"We don't own a cat?" Kendall replies, lifting you up onto the couch. He rolls up your shorts to reveal more cuts and bruises. No words come out of his mouth, his face says it all.

"Y/N, I know what these are. And I'm upset. You're beautiful and you shouldn't be harming yourself," Kendall says, kissing the scars on your skin. "I love you. We'll work on this together. I promise I'll always be here."

Carlos: Eating disorder.

"Mmm, don't this rice krizzle treats look the best? They might be the best I've ever made!" Carlos shouts excitingly, grabbing you into his arns as he rocks you gently.

"Damn baby, you're skin and bones." He smiles. "How big of a square you want?"

"You know what? I'm not really-" you could barely finish the end of your sentence when you found a bite of rice krizzle treats in your mouth. You swallow it normally, then feeling an overwhelming feeling of guilt. You then realize what you have to do next. You excuse yourself into the bathroom, running the water.

"Y/N?" Carlos calls lovingly. "You okay? You been in here for awhile-" he says before popping the door open, spotting a dizzy you and a messy bathroom. "Oh my God."

He takes you into the livingroom, putting a cold towel over your head. He then cleans then bathroom spotless, throwing away anything that makes you throw up and/or will cause you harm.

"I love you, Y/N. I didn't know your fighting a battle that I wasn't apart of. I wish you would've told me. I want you to get better, and that's my main priority. I fell in love with you for you, not some disorder. I love you just the way you are. You don't need go please anybody but yourself. I declare recovery in this fourth day!" You smile, knowing he'd figure out someway to make you laugh through this all. And he was right, recovery starts today.

James: Anxiety.

"Can you believe we're here?" James shouts into the fullified statium.

"James, please keep it down," you say, keeping your head down at all costs. You walk swiftly around the people, but of course people are going to recognize James David Maslow, otherwise known as your boyfriend. You know everybodys judging you, you must live up to their expectations.

"C'mon babe, it's time."

He grabs your hand, leading you into the tunnel where you appear to be infront of 40,000 people. You forgot, James was choosen to sing the national anthem.

You immediately break out in sweat, getting mad at yourself. Why is it physically impossible to be 100% happy?

"James," you whisper. "James." You tug on his jacket.

You feel the corn dog coming up from the pit of your stomach, covering your mouth to avoid making a scene. You got one last glance at the crowd, 80,000 eyes staring at you. You begin to feel dizzy, stumbling back into James' arms. He senses somethings up with you by the way you look.

"A-are you okay?" he whisper-shouts.

"I...I can't..b-breathe," you barely get our before you get taken away to the back room. You barely calm down until you realize its just the both of you. He grabs your hand, moving his thumb soothingly.

"It's just you and me, Y/N. I'm worried, tell me what's wrong. I can help. But first, you need to slow your breathing down. Someone's getting you a wash cloth."

He places the cloth on top of your head, kissing it before placing it down. Suddenly, you feel your lungs open up.

"I have anxiety. I am so sorry I didnt tell you about it. I didnt want you to worry about me. Im okay, I promise."

He snuggles up against you on the gray couch, skipping the whole national anthem thing to sit with you.

"If you didnt want me to worry, you shouldve told me about this from the start. Anxiety is nothing to be embarrassed about. Millions of people struggle with it everyday an its just another reason to add to the list why i love you. I love you for you. Always and forever."

Logan: self hate.

"Babe? Guess what I got!" Logan shouts across from the apartment.

"Uh oh," you reply, fearing what he had now brought into this house.

"Not funny because I'm pretty sure you'd like this," he smirks. Two tickets to The Fault in Our Stars movie premiere. You're welcome."

"Wow," you say stunned. That was your favorite book, and soon to be your favorite movie. Logan did know you pretty well for only a couple months of dating. You were excited to go until you remembered one thing. You had to dress up for this event.

"I-I don't have a dress. I can't go," you tell him, trying your best at your acting skills.

"Welp, we have until 8 tonight, so you know what that means?" You send him a dreadful look.

"Dress shopping?"

"Dress shopping!" he spits back. It was weird he was more excited than you to go.

After four stores and seventeen dresses tried on, you decides to give up. It was no use. Nothing simply looked good on you. You cry silently in the dressing room as Logan searches for 'the one'. You just wanted to go home. You hated the way you acted and looked. There's no way you good at anything accomplished.

"Here!" Logan throws over a black and white tight fitting dress and before you even tried it on you knew you were going to hate it. You slip it over as it shows off all your curves. It was probably the best one you've tried on throughout the day, but you still didn't like it.

"Lemme see it!" Logan demands, knowing you we're going to take it off.

"No. I look ugly."

He slips underneath the dressing room cut off and into your room. Smooth move, you must admit.

His face looked starstrucked. It's like he tried to speak, but nothing came out.

"See! I knew you'd hate it! I look like I'm 600 lbs!i hate myself! I hate my body! I've tried on so many dresses and I can't even please you! I'm sorry you have such an ugly girlfriend," you shout , bursting out in tears.

"No, no, no, no! This is it! This is the dress! I can't really describe how beautiful you look in it. You look like a princess!" He wraps his arms around your torso, holding you in front of the mirror. "This person right here is gorgeous. I wish you'd realize that. You're perfect. Inside and out. I love you, and your body. I'm so grateful for you. And if you're not ready to wear a dress yet, we can just skip the movie premier and rent a video at home."

He smiles his comforting smile and you guys share a quick kiss. Turns out, he only was going to go because you wanted to. He much prefers to be home and have his movie night there in his pjs.