Logan Henderson Imagine. (I Promise You)

"Babe. Babe. Baaaabe. Baby. Sweetheart. Honey. Bab-" Logan whines, trying anything to get your attention.

"Yes, Logie?"

"I love you," he replies, flashing a grin at you.

You interlock his fingers with yours, moving him away from the new game console he so desperately wanted.

"Nice try," you laugh, ruffling his brown hair. "I think we both know I'm smarter than that."

"You messed up my hair!" he groans, opening the door for you as you both head into the busy evening streets of New York. It was rare that Logan could go out without fans smothering him, so you took this opprutunity to enjoy it alone.

Logan had decided to treat you to dinner, knowing the last time he tried to cook for you, it was burnt and a small fire had started. Sure, you guys laughed it off, but Logan knew he had disappointed you. Truthfully, you thought it was cute.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick, okay?" you ask him, placing your napkin adajent to your plate that had not been taken yet.

"Yeah, yeah that's okay. See ya when you get back, beautiful."

When you got back, you'd never expect to see Logan, with a girl on top of him, kissing him. That was impossible right? He was committed to you, right?

Wrong.

"What the hell, Logan?" you yell, recieving attention from the whole restraunt.

He pulls away, immediately knowing he got caught in his act. "It's not what it looks like-"

You cross your arms fiercely, knowing you  meant business. "So you weren't just kissing this girl when I went to the bathroom for two seconds, two seconds Logan?"

"This girl has a name, thank you," the gorgeous heaviest blonde haired, blue eyed enemy spits back at you. She was the total opposite of you.

"I don't care! Just go!" you yell at her, and she did. You could tell you scared her, but that didnt matter right now. The only thing that mattered was your guys relationship. It was now just you and Logan. You could feel the tears form at the brink of your eyes, staring at him in disgust. He doesn't say anything, but you could tell he was thinking a lot.

"You know what's funny? You know what's so funny? I actually thought you were different.

Before you, I didn't think I could trust anyone anymore. But you, you changed me. I felt this instant connection with you, like you'd listen to me without any judgement at all. Then we engaged in this relationship, you made me feel special. Something no one else could do. But now I see I wasn't so special, I am just someone you go to when you're bored. So thank you, thank you so much for these past two years. Too bad they were all a waste."

"Wait, just let me-"

"There's nothing to say, anymore. Bye Logan."

You grab your red peacoat before leaving a tip and walking out. You've been through a lot of hurtful things in your life, but this one had to be the worst. You could physically feel your heart aching, but tried your best to ignore it. Logan wasn't that type of guy to act out in this type of manor, or maybe he was. It felt like you didn't know him at all anymore.

You decided to stay at your apartment tonight, putting anything and everything away that was Logan's. It hurt deeply, knowing that you weren't good enough for him. But you gotta move on.

As you got out of the shower, putting your old pajamas on, you heard the sound of rain hitting your window. There was no way it could be raining though, the skies were clear and if was a really hot day today. You go out onto your small balcony, and find a short, brown haired beauty throwing rocks at your window. You sigh deeply, hiding your face embarrassed. Your face was all red and puffy,  continuously crying leads to all of that.

"What do you want?" You reply coldly, trying to remain strong.

"It wasn't what it looked like back there. She came on to me. I could never cheat on a keeper like you. When you said those things it made me realize how much you've impacted my life and how much I impacted yours. You can't just go away. No, I won't let you. I need you, okay? Please."

"Logan, I dont-"

"She was just a fan! She was wanted to take a picture of her kissing my cheek, and of course, I agreed. She was strong, you could see that. I couldn't get her off me. I love you and only you. And, uh, can I come up? It's blazing hot out here."

You laugh, waving your hand for him to come. no less than a minute later, he was sitting on your bed, right next to you, where he belonged.

"Do you believe me?" he questions, giving his best puppy dog face.

"Just shut up and cuddle me," you say, his chin placed on your neck. You kiss him lightly, trust regained.