Kendall Schmidt Imagine (Fighting solves nothing)

"Kendall?" you call to your husband lovingly. "C'mere for a sec."

You hear him stomping down the steps angerily. "What do you want now?"

"I was just going to say Anna's looking for you, snotty," you laugh and point to your daughte playing outside.

He rolls his bright green eyes, heading out into the yard. He picks up the baseball and throws it down street, making your daughter run super far as he laughs to himself. You see the hate in Kendall's eyes growing by the second, clenching his fists, then taking deep breaths. You head outside, running up to him before Anna gets back.

"Seriously, Kendall? I don't know what's bothering you but you do not need to take it out on her," you say, trying to be as nice as possible. 

"Look, just stay out of it!" he shouts, having your daughter look over in question. "Go back inside."

You put your hand on your hip. Kendall is definitely not going to talk to you like this, that's for sure. You hold up a hand to Anna, pulling Kendall inside by his earlobe. A couple 'ows' and 'stop its' escapes from his mouth as you direct him towards the island in your kitchen.

"Explain why you're so grouchy, Mr.," you demand, trying to lighten the mood.

"How many times do I have to tell you?" he grunts. "It's none of your business."

"It kinda is when you're effecting our family."

"You're cheating on me! How is that not effecting our family?" he yells, throwing the chair back violently.

"Cheating on you? Who said I was cheating on you?" you ask him unknowingly. This is the first time this has come up in the years. you were together. Who'd actually be dumb enough to cheat on Kendall Schmidt?

He nods so fast, you're afraid his head is going to fall off. "Kendall, I would never cheat on you. You should know that."

"Oh yeah? Then what's this note I found in the bottom of your jewelry box!" He throws the note in you direction, slamming the kitchen door. You followed him, unraveling the note.

"And I don't know
How I would
Ever go all alone and walking on my own.

I promise you gonna be there
I want to be there
No matter what happens
No matter how tragic. ♥

I love you so much, baby. I hope this helps. ♪ ;)"

"Kendall, sweetheart, that was for you!" you say, holding back the tears. "That was for you," you whisper.

You storm off into your shared bedroom, anger rushing through your veins. How dare Kendall go through something as private as your jewelry box? He knows not to go through your stuff, you hated it. Kendall waits a second before banging on the door. He twists the door nob repeatedly, but the door doesn't budge. He sighs loudly and rests against the door.

"Then I guess were talking like this now."

"Kendall, please just go away," you sniff.

"I-I'm sorry. Sorry for going through your things, sorry for treating you and Anna wrong, sorry for everything."

You open the door a crack as he pulls it open all the way. He picks you up high, and sets you on the bed with him on top of you. Kendall cracks his knuckles before tickling you to death, you of course shrieking in laughter. You had no control over the situation, but honestly you were happy he was doing this. It proved how much he actually loved you.

"Kendall!" you giggle. "S-Stoppp it!"

"Uhh, is this a bad time?" your daughter asks before disappearing from the bedroom. You send Kendall a death glare, and that's when he gives you his famous necky wecky.

"Ew, gross!" you shout pulling him off you.

"Oh please," he says pathetically. "You love it! But not as much as you love me."

You give him a disgusting look as he connects your lips with his. Maybe he is right, you love him more than anything else in this world (besides your daughter).