Preference; his text when he's away/on tour.

Kendall:

"BABBBEEE, I MISS YOU. "

"What do you mean, Kenny? :p"

"I mean seeing your face, feeling your hand in mine, your gentle lips on mine. I just miss you :( . I need to see you. And I can't wait until then. I love you so much and don't you ever forget that. ♥"

-------------------

James: 

"Can I confess something?"

"Sure baby, anything!"

"Your smile is the prettiest smile I have ever seen. I miss you so much, sweetheart. Not a day goes by when I don't think about you and I can't help but smile to myself.♡"

"No ones playing Nerf with you, are they?"

"No :( ."

"That's what I thought."

-------------------

Carlos:

"Hey sunshine, I miss you so much words can't describe the feeling. I miss your laugh, smile, eyes, and especially your kisses. I wish you could be on tour with me right now. ♥"

"Carlos, I'm right next to you haha."

"Oh you're right..but I made you laugh though, right?"

"Yeah ;) you said you missed my kisses. Well Carlitos, look the the right."

"I love you."

"I love you to the moon and back, baby."

--------------------

Logan:

"I + the opposite of W

+ the initial of ice

+ twice the letter before T

+ 3/4 of X

+15th letter

+ 1/2 of 0?"

"Logie, you hate math.. but that was pretty sweet of you baby.♡"

"I'd like anything for you. You're my baby girl. Now I'm especially missing you. I can't wait till I see your beautiful face when I get home. I love you."

"I love you too, Logiebear!"