James Maslow Imagine (False Alarm.)

• Dedicated to All the Maslovers ;)

"I don't want to talk to you, James Dylan Diamond!" you yell from the locked bedroom door you guys used to share.   

"Come on, baby. The guys just wanted a night out. I swear I didn't do anything." He pounds on the door.  

You chuckle. "Oh really? Then why'd you come home with your belt undone and your pants unzipped? One of the guys try to make a move on you?" 

"I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing! I love you and only you."  

You open the door with two overstuffed 'I ♥ BTR' suitcases. You sigh softly and sniffle. Fox comes up trotting along down the hallway, sniffs the suitcases questionably, then looks up at you. You pet him softly. You mumble a quick 'I'm gonna miss you buddy' then you make your way to the front door. James is begging, no, more like pleading, for you to stay.  

"Bye James," you manage to say before tears streamed down.

James Pov.

 "He's gonna need us this week," Logan says, plopping down on the orange couch.   

"He's also going to need to head to the rink with his best buds." Kendall smirks. 

 "And hugs!" Carlos replies as he, Logan and Kendall open their arms.  

"She might not be gone!" I say, trying to sound calm. 

"Why DID you break up in the first place, dude?"   I swallow hard.

I don't know if I am ready to talk about this so soon. Sure, I don't remember what exactly happened, but I do know I came home with my clothes undone. Yes, I, James Diamond, feel bad.    

"Which girl?" I ask softly. "Which girl did I hook up with last night?"   

They first look at me strangely, then begin laughing hysterically. I look around questionably. Up and down, left and right.   

"You didn't "hook up" with anyone, unless you call us your boyfriends." Logan winks, and I shift in my seat.  

"I swear I don't like h- wait, what?" 

 "Let me explain.." Kendall says explaining yesterday night.  

*flashback*   

"I'm bored!" Kendall declared, and all three of the guys agreed.  

"I know!" Carlos yelled. "Strip poker! Just the four of us!"

"No, Carlitos. Too dangerous. James and I both have girlfriends." Logan joined in.   

Soon enough, the drinks were handed out and the clothes were taken off. All four of us wasted as hell. Logan mumbled to himself 'I gotta get new friends' every time it was his turn. Carlos having a blast. I was cautious at first, but then started to unwind after Kendall had reminded me the last time we hung out which was close to a month ago. I woke up at about 8:37 a.m.. Panicked, I threw all of my clothes on sloppily. I rushed home and that's when I saw you; angry, betrayed, upset.   

*end of flashback*  

"-and I guess you left pretty early, cause we couldn't find you."  

"Strip poker, Carlos? Really?"   

Carlos blushes. It takes me awhile to figure everything out, but as soon as I find out there were no girls I put the pieces together. No girls equals no cheating!  

Your Pov.

James ends up trying to call you. In fact, 17 times in a row. Of course, you ignore every single one of the calls. You want nothing to do with him. You can't even stand to think about him, it makes your heart ache. You ended up going to your moms house, since you never had a back up plan of where you'd go if James and you had ever broken up. Your mom always told you he was a waste of time. It may sound harsh, but she was right. You head up to your old room to just be alone and think (maybe cry a little), but as soon as you reach the top stair there's a knock on the door. You question whether you should get it or not, but after three rings it got quite annoying.   

"J-James? What're you doing here?" You try to stop yourself from crying.  

"I didn't cheat on you!"   

"James, I thought we already established that? It's done and over with. I never want to see you again." 

 You try to slam the wooden door, but James is too strong. He pushes it back open, wider than it was before.   

"Just let me explain!" James yells. In a much softer voice, he whispers a quiet 'please'.   You step out of the doorway and offer him in.   

"You get two minutes, Diamond. Make 'em count," you say roughly.  

"Th-theguyswantedanightoutremember-"   

"Slower, James. Slower."  

"The guys wanted a night out, remember? We were all bored, so Carlos offered the idea of strip poker. Although it was only us four, Logan said it was to dangerous and of course he was right (like always). About ten minute later we were playing and I had a ..few.. drinks. So then I passed out and realized that I forgot about you. Still being confused in what happened last night, I put my clothes on sloppily so I could get home to you faster. Then you confronted me, but I couldn't remember what happened. The boys had to explain it to me. It was all a misunderstanding. I wouldn't hurt you like this, baby." James grabs you softly and pulls you into a passionate kiss.  

"Wait- James, I don't know if I believe you." you look down, pretending to be interested in the dull tan carpet.   

"Believe him!" You hear Carlos yell.   

"Please!" Logan says short of breath and sweaty.   

"He's telling the truth, Logan watched the whole thing!"   

"Kendall!" Logan says annoyed. "You said you'd keep that a secret!"  

"Shh, Logie. I'll make it up to you tonight." Kendall winks.   

"Another game of strip poker?" Carlos says excitedly.

"NO!" Kendall, Logan, James, and you yell simultaneously.