Preference; what he gets you for Valentine's Day.

Kendall: a song.

"Curved lips, part smile, I think it's you making my life worthwhile."

The only way Kendall really knew how to express his feelings was in song. You woke up to find your boyfriend of a year, sitting on your kitchen table, strumming the lovely toon. Your eyes soon fill with tears as he expresses.his love for you. At the end, he connects your lips to his as he tales you bridal style upstairs.

James: Roses, giant teddy bear, & cooking for you.

James knows you love Valentine's day, and his cooking, so he decided he'd put them both together. When you woke up on the holiday, you found a giant 5 foot teddy bear next to you, and rose pedals leading down into the kitchen. A huge breakfast buffet was set up, including a sexy cook with his shirt off, James. He makes sure to get doughnuts, a chocolate fountain, and bacon, all hour favorite. He wouldn't let you feed yourself, He wouldn't let you do anything for youself. He was your servant for the day, and truthfully, you couldn't be happier.

Carlos: a scrapbook and engagement ring.

Carlos definitely was not the artsy type, but for you on your favorite holiday, he'd do anything. After heading home from your dinner date, you see a present wrapped up on the table. Carlos nudges you to open it, and when you do you finally see a scrapbook. The cover was you and Carlos' first kiss picture, then came your first date and so on. When you get to the end, you find an engagement ring. You look up to him confused.

"We're not engaged?"

"But we could be," he winks. "Will you marry me?"

Logan: a baby.

In the years You had been living, you would never believe that you would be put in the hospital on Valentine's day, which is your favorite holiday. Your water had broken at 1:43 in the morning, Logan panicking as he through a bag together, and darted off into the car. He'd keep asking if you were okay, and apologizing for you to have to go into labor on this day. You'd tell him that it was alright, and it wasn't his fault, but he wouldn't listen. When you get there, Logan was torn away from you because he wasn't aloud in the room yet. When you were finally dilated, that's when you finally got to see him again, his loving eyes staring into your exhausted one's. He grasps your hand hard as you squeeze it, watching your baby boy come out happy and healthy. He cuts the umbilical cord at 1:43 pm, exactly 12 hours from when you first came in.

"1:43, huh?" Logan says, cradeling your new unnamed son.

"Yeah," you smile. "1:43, I love you."

"You know that's a sign right? I like Romeo."

"I like Jon."

"Romeo Jon?"

"Sounds perfect to me. Thanks for the best Valentine's day gift I could ask for, babe. I love you."

"I love you too, baby. Happy Valentine's day."