Chapter 4

*Recap*

*Smack*

I hit something hard it, for a second electric shocks went through my body just like when I had touched Aaron.

Then I was falling, I closed my eyes ready to hit the ground. But it never came, instead warm hands wound them self around my waist, electric shocks went through my body.

I looked up, expecting to see Aaron but I was greeted by amazing blue eyes, I could stare in them all day.

This guy was beautiful he had blonde hair that fell into his stunning blue eyes, I couldn't see his body but I new it would be just as gorgeous as his face.

"mate" He growled.

What?!!!

*End of recap*

"What?!!"

He turned his head on the side, looking at me confused.

"Your my mate. You are mine." He growled, obviously confused as to why i wasnt leaping into his arms, and telling him i love him.

"But i c-cant b-be." What? How could he be my mate! My mate was Aaron.

"What do you mean, are you rejecting me?" A look of pain and sorrow filled his eyes.

"N-no i just, how can you be my mate aswell?"

"Aswell?"

Suddenly an alnighty growl echoed around the hall.

"Get. away. from. my. mate." Uh oh, Aaron was standing there looking ready to kill.

"Your mate? She is my mate. She is mine!"

"Savannah come here now." Aaron held out his hand for me to take.

"I-i-" I was speachles, i felt sparks with both of them...how could i have 2 fricken mates???

"Savannah? Love come here." Aaron looked at me expectently. They were both in fighting possitions.

"Savannah what a beautiful name." The other dude said. I wonder what his name is.

"My name is James." He saidike he had read my mind. "And who is this asshole claiming to be your mate?"

"Aaron this is James, James this is Aaron. Aaron is my mate." James looked at me hurt.

"But im your mate!"

"Thats the thing, you are my mate aswell."

"What?!" They both said in unison.

"I feel sparks with both of you..." I felt horrible, but i couldnt deny the sparks between me and James, even if i've only known him for 10sec.

"James, I know this is really confusing for you-"

"Confusing, try devastating! The girl I'm meant to be with mate with have a family with is telling me I have to share her!!!"

"James, please I am just as 'confused' as you. I love Aaron, but I love you too." James looked up at me.

"I love you too Savannah."

I turned to Aaron, to tell him I loved him too and it was all going to be ok, but when I turned around his head was darting everywere, he was. sniffing like a mad dog. Then his head snapped towards James, he stopped sniffing, his muscles tensed.

"Aaron?"

"Savannah our pack has been attacked by rouges." He was talking to me but his head stayed trained to James.

"What!"

"They have the placed surrounded. No one has made a move but the whole pack house has been surrounded, everyone is in the pack house, apparently there leader has ordered them to kill anyone who tries to get in or out."

"What omg!!!"

"Savannah," this time he turned his head to me, "James is the rouges leader."

I looked at James, he physicaly paled, and started to walk to wards me.

"Savannah, I know this looks bad, but let me explain." He was walking very slowly towards me like I would run any moment if he made a sudden move. Aaron grabbed hold of me and put me behind him.

"Stay away from my mate you filthy rouge."

James looked close to tears, "Savannah please!"

"Leave James." I didn't say anything, I just hid behind Aaron letting him talk to James.

"Savannah I-"

"GO!" Aaron boomered. James just stood there a tear running down his face.

I went on my tippy toes so I was close to Aarons ear. "Aaron I want to go."

"Ovcorse baby." He whispered back.

Aaron took my hand and we walkes out of school.

-James pov-

The pack I was taking over, the pack I promised to my father to kill is my mates pack, how messed up is that!

Even though it wad just a whisper I could still hear her.

"Aaron I want to go." Her quite soft angel like voice was beautiful. But what she was saying was slowly taring my heart into to two.

"Ovcorse baby."

They walked out hand in hand.

I just fell to the ground crying my eyes out.

"James?" My best friend Cole came up behind me and rested his hand on my shoulder.

"I found my mate."

"Dude that's great! Why are you crying? Where is she."

"The pack we have surrounded, the pack we are meant to kill, the Blue moon pack, the pack that killed my mother. Its her pack! I vowed to my father to kill everone in that pack, Cole I have to kill my mate!"

Cole just stood there shocked.

"Your father, or your mate." Cole suddenly said. I looked up to him, his face held nothing but seriousness.

"What?"

"Your father or your mate ?"

"M-mate, my mate always."

"Well come on then we have a pack killing to call of." He held out his hand a reasuring smile on his face.

Ok well hear goes my reputation, my fathers trust and my freedom.

Savannah here I come!

SORRY ITS SHORT BUT OH WELL.

ARE YOU TEAM JAMES OR AARON????

COMNENT, VOTE, FOLLOW.

infinite and beyond xxxxxx