Chapter 22

*Recap*

I walked into his room, making sure to close it gentle.

His office was huge, each wall lined with shelves over shelves of books. Neer the back was a huge oak desk filled with files and cabinats. There was a large swivel chair behind the desk. And a group of brown leather sofas dotted around the room. In the sace behind the sofas was a large log burner, that lit up the room.

My uncle was in the swivel chair reading a book.

He never liked grand balls, or any big celebrations.

"Hey Damien how can I help you?"

*End of recap*

I walked into the room and sat my self on one of his big leather sofas.

"Uncle I found my mate..."

"Congratulatations Damien!" A full on smile appered on his face. He got up and gave me a 'man' hug.

"So who's the lucky girl?"

Ha lucky...thats not a word I would use to describe my mate.

"Her names Savannah."

"Savannah...pretty name."

Not as pretty as her.

"Uncle..."

"Whats troubling you my boy....I thought you would be estatic to finally find your mate?"

"I am...but..." Oh god, how do I tell him I tried to rape my mate?

I'm such a horrible mate.

"Damien?"

"Uncle when you first met Aunt Clara....didn't you just want to...to"

"To take her to my room and fuck her?" I had never in my 18 years ever hear him use such language.
"Ovcorse I did...I had been waiting for her for long enough, but I knew that if I did...that I would regret it for the rest of my life...and I wouldn't be suprised if she ever forgave me."

I hung my head in shame.

Oh god.

"Damien? You didn't...you didn't do it...did you?" 

I could bring myslef to look at him. Im so ashamed.

"Damien!" He rased his voice and stood up, cuasing his chair to fly backwards.

"I-I..." I couldn't talk.

"Were is she?" His voice was now calm.

"She's in my room."

"Get up."

I slowly raised my head to come face to face with his disaponted eyes.

"I said get up, we are going to set this straight."

I stood up slowly, taking my time.

He walked out, and i misurably follwed him.

We walked down the corridor in silence. Him a few steps infront of me.

He stopped out side and knocked, "Excuse me savannah, this is prince Marcelo, i'm Damien's uncle...can i come in?"

Silence, not a sound came from the other side of the door.

My uncle knocked again.

"Hello?"

Somethings not right.

I pushed past my uncle and slammed open the door.

"Dami-" My whole room was trashed, my lamp shaped was smashed on the floor. my bead matress was gone. All the pictures and painting were ripped and smashed on the floor.

And no sign of savannah.

"Guards!" My uncle rored. 4 men came rushing in. There eyes widened at the sight.

"Prince Damien, Prince Marcelo?" 

"Savannah, Damien's mate find her!"

"Ovcorse sire." The men rushed out.

Wait were the hell is my matress?

"Damien!" My uncle was standing by the window, looking worried.

I ran over and look out of the window. 

And there lying on the ground was my matress.

"She must have jumped." Shit.

"Sire!" One of the guards was at my door, he was out of breath, a bead of sweat running down his face. "The prisoners, the 4 men, they escaped."

"What do you mean they escaped?"

"There not their. There...gone."

"Damien...Damien? Breath breath!" I could feel my body shaking...how dare she run form me!

What if those men, stole her!

They took her!

THEY TOOK MY MATE!

And thats when i shifted, into my pure silver wolf.

-Savannah's pov-

I just ran.

Thats all i could do...run.

Run from my horrible, putrid, so called mate.

How could he do that to me!

I'm his mate!

Yet he tried-treid to r-rape me.

Tears blurred my vision, i couldn't see. I just ran.

Then my feet were swept from underneath me.

My head conected to the ground. My body followed.

I twisted and turned as i rolled over the ground finally coming to a stop when i hit a tree trunk.

"Shit!"

God my head her hurt. I slowly sat up. My body cracked.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't little mis Gold." 

Riley!

"Riley." No it couldn't be?

"Why Savannah you remeber me." I looked up, his face was right infont of mine making me jump back.

"What do youw ant Riley?"

"So glad you asked...i want revenge!" His eyes suddenly changed colour, they were red.

"Revenge on who, on what, what is your problem?!"

"You you are my problem! If it wasn't for you your pack would be dead, and we would be the most powerful group in the world."

"I think thats a bit of an over exageration." I spat in his face. 

He smiled at me, not the nice and friendly smile, but the evil, devious kind.

"Im going to make you pay, make you pay for killing our pack, for killing my mother!"

"I have no idea what your talking about!"

"First im going to kill your mates infont of you slowly! Then i will totrtue you until you feel so broken so  dead you had wished you were never born! You will pay, you will suffer. And no one can protect you!"

Then everything went black.

AAAAA HOPE YOU LIKE IT :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pleaseeee vote fan COMMENT!!!

infinite and beyond! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-makenzie-