Chapter 36

It seemed like hours before the bell went of. We had spent the whole lesson trying to get our heads around the language of Shakespeare. Okay...I spent the whole lesson trying to get my head around the language of Shakespeare. It was so fricken hard and made no sense, i mean who uses bible quotes as a chat up line??? 

The bell had finally sounded. 

"See ya Mr. West." I got up and grabbed my bag, but before i could even take a step towards the door he grabbed my hand.

"Oh no you don't." He smirked at me, " you have a detention after school."

"What! But what did I-"

"Mr West?" A high pitched girls voice said from the doorway.

"Yes Miss..."

"It's Miss Young."

He nodded, "What can i do for you Miss Young?"

"Well, um...." Her little posse of girls started giggling behind her.

"Yes Miss Young?" 

"Well, i wanted to ask if you needed any help, i mean your new around here and i could show you around and stuff."

Show him around my ass!

"That won't be necessary, Miss Gold here has already volunteered." He gave her a smile.

I what?

"Oh, okay."

"Come on Miss Gold, I believe you need to show me around."

That little bastard!

I walked out of the classroom, receiving glares from the posse of pissed of girls.

Why did you do that, they just going to hate me now!

Why would they hate you?

Because i just stole the 'hot new teacher' away from them!

You think i'm hot?

Baby your my mate, 6 foot and have abs that i have to restrain myself form licking every time i see them, hot is an understatement.

Suddenly he grabbed my arm and pushed me into the janitors closet. So cheesy.

"You need to stop talking like that. You know this is hard for me and your not making it easy."

"W-what?" He pushed my up against the wall and pinned my wrists above my head.

"You know what I'm talking about."

"I-i need to get to class."

He pushed his head into the crook of my neck where his mark was.

"A-aaron."

"Savannah."

I looked up into his eyes, they were pitch black. 

I need to get out of here, there is no way in hell my first time is going to be in the janitory closet!

"A-aaron, please, i need to get to class."

He let out a possessive growl.

"I've waited to long for this."

James, Dante, Damien,Cole i think Aaron is about to mate me help please?!

I felt like a bitch for doing that but i was panicking.

"Aaron not here, not now."

"I can't wait any longer!"

Just then the door swung open, light filled the dim closet and the heat from Aaron's body left me.