chapter 6 part 1

*recap*

All my followers had gone. Including Riley, but I knew he would be back he wouldn't just leave, he would die trying, and I would die saving my mate.

So I guess its a fight to the death. Bring it on.

*end of recap*

-Savannah's pov-

Once again I had passed out. I hope that doesn't happen every time I shift.

I'm not sure how long I was out, but I'm guessing it was the next day as it was light outside, and my clock read 7 am.

Both James and Aaron were in my bedroom, Aaron was lying next to me, and James was sleeping in a chair next to my bed. Wait I don't remember forgiving him, but who's kidding I can't be mad at him, I love him.

They were both asleep, and I didn't want to wake them so I just layed there.

Wow two mates. How the hell did that happen.

"SAVANNAH!" Lily came running in, screaming at the top of her lungs.

"I'm not a girl!!!" Aaron screamed and fell of the bed. James followed him by falling backwards of his chair. Me and Lily burst out laughing.

"That's good to know Aaron." I said through tears of laughing. Aaron just layed on the floor looking as imbarrased as hell.

James got up looking pissed, "Savannah!"

"What?! It was lily who ran in screaming!"

"Thanks Savannah!"

"Anytime lil. Wait why did you come is screaming?"

"Oh yeah! I found my mate!!!!!!!!"

We both started jumping up at down screaming.

"Omg lil that's amazing! Who is it?"

"His name is Cole."

Before I could scream, James jumped up and started question Lily.

"Cole? Cole bringham?"

"Yeah? Why?"

"Cole!" He thundered.

Cole came running up, looking scared as.

"Aha don't look so scared congrats man!" He walked over to him and gave him a man hug, that me and Lily rolled our eyes at. Then Cole walked over to Lily and hugged her from behind. They walked out of my bedroom smiling dreamingly into each others eyes.

"Savannah! The other pack is hear come down now."

"Other pack?!"

"Oh yeah after the attack James thought-"

"I know."

"Ok James knew that Riley would attack again and not stop till our pack is killed. So your brother asked the Black night pack to come over and help defend."

"Savannah come on!"

"Alright alright I'm coming."

-Alpha of Black night pack pov-

"Dante!!!"

"What mum!"

"Do you want ham or chicken?!"

All my friends looked at me and started laughing.

"Awwww little chrisy-wissy."

"Baby wanna blanket?"

I let out a ferocious growl.

"Sorry Alpha." They all said in unison, a smirk appered on my face.

"Alpha Dante!"

My beta Terry ran in.

"What is it Terry?"

"We have received a message from the neighbouring Pack, the Blue moon pack. They believe they are under attack by a team of rouges that are set to kill them they are out numbered and are asking for our help."

"Terry Get the Blue moon's alpha on the phone. Jason round up all my warriors for a meeting in 10min. And Craig tell all the woman and children the news." I directed my pack and went to my room to get changed.

I slipped on a simple black shirt and dark jeans. I had black shagy hair that gave me a 'just got out of bead look', and acording to the 'lady's' it was extremely sexy.

I had deep brown eyes and tanned skin. My mother is Italian and I was brought up there for most of my life, we only moved down here because the pack was having 'trouble' with rouges and we needed to be descrete about moving so we moved to America! To my dismay I don't have an Italian accent any more but I can speek fluent Italian. Wich again was apperently very sexy.

Once I had got ready I jogged down stairs.

"Alpha. Alpha Conner is on the phone." I nodded and he passed me the phone.

"Hello?"

"Alpha Dante (dan-tay)"

"Yes is this Alpha Conner."

"Yes it is."

"I heard you were having trouble with rouges?"

"You have heard correct. I don't want to have to ask, but we need your help and-"

"Alpha Conner, please, I know what you are going through, my pack has gone through a lot. As you know we had rouge problems and had to move the pack to America. We would be more than happy to help."

"Great ill look forward to seeing you."