chapter 6 part 2

-Recap-

"I heard you were having trouble with rouges?"

"You have heard correct. I don't want to have to ask, but we need your help and-"

"Alpha Conner, please, I know what you are going through, my pack has gone through a lot. As you know we had rouge problems and had to move the pack to America. We would be more than happy to help."

"Great ill look forward to seeing you."

-End of recap-

We had packed and were about 5min away from there house.

"Ok, everyone rest here. Terry get Alpha Conner on the phone"

"Yes Alpha."

"Alpha, can I speek to you."

"Lucca, what is it?" Lucca is about 24, 4 years older than me. He is married to my cousin Valantina.

"Well, alpha..." He had a huge grin spread across face.

"Spit it out Lucca."

"Well she wanted to tell you but, well, she's pregnant!"

"Lucca thats great you must go back."

"Are you sure Alpha?"

"Ovcorse, and tell her congrats!"

"Thank you Dante."

"Alpha! Alpha Conner is on the phone."

"Hello Alpha Conner?"

"Please Dante call me Conner."

"Ok, Conner, we are at the clearing."

"Yes my brothers will be with you shortly to assist you to our pack house, there are 87 of you right?"

"Well there are 86 now."

"Oh has something happened?"

"No, no just one of my fighters wife is pregnant, so I let him go back."

"Good good, I shall see you in a bit."

"Ok." I hung up and handed the phone back to Terry.

"Ok men, get ready. The blue moon pack will be here soon." Just as I said that two men emerged from the trees, wearing just bording shorts.

"Alpha Dante?"

"You must be Alpha Conners brothers."

"Yes I am Tyler and this is Lucas." They shook my hand and started to lead us through the trees. It only took about 5 min to get to there pack house. I mean pack mansion, it looked like an old victorion building but inside, it was very modern they had a gym, two swimming pools, a game room and a huge kitchen. Apparently they also had a cinema.

"Alpha Dante."

Conner aproched me and held out his hand, we shook hands then he started introducing me.

"This my mate and LunaOlivia. This is Tyler and his mate Jasmine. This is Lucas and his mate Rosie." I didnt shake there hands as I knew there mates would just growl at me.

"And my sister...Savannah the other pack is here!"

No answer, "Sorry Dante she um well some wiered things have been going on with her, something I would like to discuss with you later actually." Everyone looked at him pussled.

"Savannah! Come on!"

"Alright, alright I'm coming!"

I heard loud footsteps run down the stairs.

Then the most beautiful girl appered infront of me. Her blonde hair was in a messy bun and she was wearing an oversized jumper with ripped skinny jeans. I looked into her eyes, and I lost it.

"Mine!" I growled.

SORRY THIS IS EXTREMELY SHORT!!!

vote, fan, comment!!!

infinite and beyond xxxxxx