Chapter 19 part 3

*Adult language*

-Prince-

Today was the day. Tonight was the night.

The night I will find my mate.

Shit.

How do I brake this to Stella.

Just in case your wondering Stella is like my toy, when I need a bit of 'fun' ill give her a ring and she will come.

Stella is sexy as hell, but boy is she annoying. She is like my top bitch.

When your stuck in this place 24/7 it gets a bit borring. I mean lets just say I'm no virgin.

God if my father new what I got up to when I'm not doing royal duties....well I would be striped of title.

I really don't give a fuck. The only reason I want a mate is so I can finaly be king and well no one can give me pleasure like she can.

So tonight I'm gunna get her to full for me mate her, and get a good fuck. God I can't wait.

I know I sound like I'm gunna be a really Shit king but to be honest with you I don't give a fuck. When I'm king no one can over rule me. Only the moon goddes ovcorse but like what the hell is she gunna do, make it rain on my head?

Ha.

My life is gunna be awesome.

-Savannah's pov-

Our car pulled up to the palace. It was stunning. The whole building was made up of stone. Vines of flowers covering the sides. Acers of beautiful sented garden was around it. It was truly the most beautiful place I had ever been.

"Love." Cole held his hand out for me to take.

He helped me out of the car.

"Ok guys, this is the plan. We all stick together, and keep Savannah hidden until after the kings speech then I will introduce Savannah and the meet and greet, without you guys." He said to my boys, earning multiple growls.

"Boys its for the best, remeber how Cole acted when he found out."

They all shrank back giving Cole glares.

"OK lets go." We gave the car keys to the kings men who parked the car for us.

The inside of the palace was even more magical. I remeber going to bucking ham palace once when I was little, Englands Human queen's palace, that didn't even compare to the beauty and magic of this place.

There were varias servants directing us around. Until we came to the main banquet hall. A huge dimand chandelier in the center. Stone pillars all around the room.

*Clink clink*

"All rise for King Leonardo the II."  

Everyone rose and bowed. "The Queen Rose, and Prince Damien."

The prince entered last.

l made sure to keep my head down.

The king got up and made his speech.

I zoned out and just concentrated on the sent of my mate. Damien.

I loved the way his name sounded coming out of my mouth.

"Savannah its time."

My brother nudged me. Lily gave me a thumbs up and my boys gave me a reasuring smile.

"Ok...lets do this."

I followed my brother through the crowd. Until we came to were the king and Damien were standing.

I ftoze when I cought his sent. I can't do this!

'Sis everything will be ok.'

I nodded and carried on.

"Your majesty."

"Aaa Alpha Gold, of the..."

"Blue moon pack your majesty."

"Ovcorse! And who is this beautiful young lady." I blushed but kept my head down.

"Look up." I heard I deep husky voice say.

Damien.

'Sis?'

I slowly raised my head. Only to get lost into a see of blue eyes.

Wow.

He dropped his glass making tiny shattering noises sound around the room. He stepped forwards.

The whole room froze I could feel eveyone's eyes on us.

"Mate." He growled.

FINALY! HER FINAL MATE! GOD THAT TOOK OVER 19 CHAPTERS OH WELL IT ALL GETS VERY EXCITING FROM HERE FOLKS! HOPE U LIKE XXX SORRY IF THERE'S MISTAKES.

vote fan COMMENT XXX

infinite and beyond xxxxxxxxxxxxxx