Chapter 10

*Recap*

"Can you take him up to my room."

Dante growled.

"Dante."

"Ok, ok....I'm sorry. Just shout if you need me."

"Will do."

Wow I love my mate....mates.

e *End of Recap*

What the f*ck! God my head hurts.

"Cole?" An angel like voice called my name.

"Mate!" I chucked the blanket of me and ran towards her. She backed up against the wall.

"Bad move baby." I whispered in her ear, she shivered against me. God it felt so good. I trailed my nose up her neck, she smelt so good.

-Savannah's pov-

He had me pressed against the wall, both his hands either side of my head. I felt his warm breath trail up neck, shivers ran up and down my spine. Then he started kissing my neck. And that's when i melted, he pressed him self fully against me so i wouldn't fall, then i started leaving open mouthed kisses all over my neck. I had had enough of his teases, and clashed my lips against him. His lips moved ensinc with mine, his kiss was so different it was filled with Lust want and love, were as Aarons kiss was soft and romantic. There is no way i could call this kiss soft. His kept his right hand on the wall, but used his left hand to travel up and down my thigh. His hand slowly went up my top, trailing my stomach. 

Oh god this is going way to fast, so i pulled away. Breathing heavily.

"Cole...Cole, we have to stop, before...before this goes to far." He looked up at me with sad eyes, but pulled fully away. I instantly felt cold. 

"I don't even know your name." He chuckled.

"Savannah, my names Savannah Gold."

"Wait, is your brother-"

"Alpha Conner...yes." He looked at me, with a 'please say your joking' look. "It's not that bad. Cole can you sit down."

"Ok."

"I need to talk to you about...well about the mate thing." He instantly paled. " Have you ever heard of the Italian myth, 'Lupa di Bella'?" 

And so i told him the whole story,a bout the 'Lupa di Bella'. And about all my other mates.

At first he just froze, stared at me with an unriedable expression.

"Cole?" He stood up, nodded, and walked out.

I ran after him, "Cole! Cole! Please don't go. Cole!" 

He turned around, a tear in his eye, "I will not share my mate. You are mine." He then drew a gun, and placed 3 silver bullets in.

"Cole, no. Cole you can't stop! Cole if you do this i will never love you!" I didnt mean it, but i had to say something.

He walked up to me and grabbed my arm, his gripp was painfuly tight. 

"You will love me! BECAUSE I AM YOUR MATE!" 

He let go and stormed of, "Cole please!"

I ran after him. Screaming the whole way. He cant do this!

"Savannah whats wr-" Dante froze when he sore the gun.

"I will not share my mate! So you guys die." 

"Please no, Cole you bastard, if you put one f*cking finger on that f*cking triger i will hate you till the day i die."

"Is that any way to talk to your mate!"

"You are not my mate."

"Then you wouldn't care if i did this." He put the gun to his head, and placed his finger on the triger.

"STOP!" He smiled, returning the triger to point at My mates.

"You love me Savannah."

"Whats going on in here?" Conner stormed in along with James, and Tyler. They all froze.

"Cole...put. the. gun. down." Conner said slowly, as if he was talking to a child.

"Oh shut up. I will not share my mate! SHE IS MINE!" Cole was angry.

I stepped up behind him, and placed my hand on his shoulder. Suddenly his elbow came up and connected with my nose.A sickening crack sounded round the room. I felt blood run down my face. Cradling my face i looked up at him, he looked shocked nd started to apolagise.

"Savannah i'm so-"  Aaron punched him in the face, then James wresled him to the ground and Dante started repetedly punching him. Tyler and Lucas came over to me, trying to hold me back. I was screaming at the to stop, tears constantly running down my cheek. I felt so hopless.

Cole punched Jmaes and wresled Dante to the ground, Aaron kicked him so he fell of Dante.Cole stood up but was pushed to the ground. He got back up but reacieved a punch from Aaron. Then cole pulled out his gun.

*BANG*

In that one second, in that one moment. Everything stopped. Everyone froze.

Aaron looked up at me.

He clutched his stomach.

Blood puddling on his shirt.

Then callopsed onto the ground.

"AARON!"

Vote fan comment xx

infinite and beyond xxxxxxxxxxx