Chapter 35

-Savannah's pov-

I walked out of the class room feeling great. 

"Hey Sav! I'm hungry so move your ass!" Lily was waving at me frantically from the other end of the hall. 

The hall was deserted, i guess everyone is in the lunch hall.

I turned to look at Aaron's burnt door, and couldn't help but smile.

"Savannah Moon Gold I swear if i die of hunger I'll kill you!"

"Okay-okay, jeez i'm coming."

She rolled her eyes at me as I walked/ran over to her.

She linked her arm through mine and we made our way to the lunch hall.

"Soooooo, how was Aaron." Lily looked at me, her eyebrows raised sugestrivly.

"Lil! You can't ask people that, plus....we haven't even done anything like that yet..." I walked ahead of her quickly going into the lunch hall before she could bombard me with how in the hell i haven't 'done it' with my mates yet.

"WHAT!" The whole student body turned to look at us, including Dante who was sitting at the teachers table.

'Everything ok?' He asked.

I didn't even have time to answer before Lily pushed me through the hall into the yard.

Sitting on a bench outside was Layla, Kerrie, Max and Liam. God it felt like ages since I've seen them all. I loved my friends, i really need to make an effort to see them more often.

"Hey guys look who it is?" Lil pushed me forwards and they all turned around.

"SAVANNAH!"

And then i was flat out on the floor, heaps of body's on top of me.

"Omg were have you been!?"

"We haven't seen or heard from you in like a week."

"Yeah seriously sav where have you been?"

"Guys- can't-breath."

They all got of me and sat at the table.

I sat between Layla and Max. Kerrie, Lil and Liam sat on the other side.

Kerrie lent against Liam as they cuddled together.

"Woah, since when did this happen?" I pointed at Kerrie and Liam.

They both smiled and said at the same time, "Yesterday." Then both laughed and started kissing.

Max started making gaging noises beside me. 

"Guys please," Lily pointed her at food, "I'm eating." 

"Awwww i think it's cute." I really did, it was nice to see couples all loved up, wish it was that simple with my mates.

They stopped kissing and Kerrie isntantly turned to gossip at me. She really was the gossip queen.

"So sav have you seen the new hot P.E teacher." Oh god not again.

"Hay!' Liam pouted at her.

"Not as cute as you snoogly bear." She kissed him on the nose.

"Snoogly bear?" Lil said, sounding disgusted, what was with her?

"What as in Mike out of monster ink?" We all turned to Layla, then we all burts out laughing.

We spent the rest of lunch just chatting and laughing like old times, avoiding the whole 'hot P.E teacher' convosation. Cameron joined us later on, apparently they had all met during my absence.

The bell rang, signaling the end of luch.

"What have you guys got next?" Max asked us all.

"English." We all said in unison.

"Yes! Finaly i have friends in my lesson!!!" Max did a little happy dance  which made us all laugh.

"Come on guys lets go!" We all walked back into school.

The second bell went signaling we were late.

"Shit guys come on!" I have never been late to lesson or school for that matter, and I won't start now.

We ran into the English class room. 

Everyone was sitting down, now staring at us.

"Your late." Aaron, I mean Mr West told us, well told me, he didn't really pay any attention to my friends. Which was totaly unfair!

"Sorry sir, lost track of time." Max stepped infront of me, coming to my defence.

"Yes, well don't let it happen again. I have put everyone in a seating arrangement," that will explain  the miserable faces, "Kerrie and Liam over there," he pointed to a desk at the back, lucky i bet i would be sitting alone or right at the fornt, "Lily and Max next to them please, and Layla next to Mr Edgeworth." Layla groaned at took ker seat beside the class know-it-all.

"Ummm, sir? What about me?" There weren't enough seats, kill me know.

"Ah, Miss Gold, until we can get another desk in here you will just have to sit on the side of my desk."

My jaw dropped to the floor. He can't be serious. How was i meant to get any work done if i was facing him the whole lesson.

"Before christmas would be nice Miss Gold." I'm gonna kill him when i get home.

I hurried to the seat beside his desk.

And the lesson started.

It was the usuall - borring.

I just cought on to his last words before he told the class to start writing. 

"I need you to partner up with your desk partner and start reading through romeo and juliet, your homework will be to peform an asighned scene from the book."

The class hurried around getting books and sitting on the tables starting to go through lines they had been assighned.

"Sir? I don't have a partner?"

"Looks like your with me Miss Gold." His lips formed a perfect smirk.

"We will be performing the night they meet at the ball. I hope your acting skills are up to it?'

"I thought this was english not drama."

"It's okay if you don't think you can handle it i mean its very hard-"

Oh he knew how to push my buttons.

"Too hard! Ha! Come on then lets do it."

He had won, and he knew it. Damn it!

SORRY THATS ALL I CAN SAY SORRY I PROMISE MORE ACTION IN THE NEXT CHAPTER..........I HAVE EXAMS SO ITS HARD TO FIT IN WITH THE GAZILLION  OTHER THINGS I HAVE TO DO. PLEASE KEEP READING THOUGH. TAHNKYOU FOR YOUR AMAZING COMMENTS MEAN A LOT TO ME :)

vote fan COMMENT

infinite and beyond xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-makenzie-