The gang from school

I look at him oddly. "Yeah I might as well just leave..." I said and made a dash to get out of his sight and being seen near him made me want to throw up.

"Just know princess, I know your every move. So try and keep it a secret." Josh said and whizzed past me. I watch him turn the corner and as I turn the corner the other way. I ran right smack into Sam and almost feel over. But he caught me. as I stead-ed my self up right. I smiled at him and pat his hand that was holding me up.

"Hey, Rocky. I thought I saw you go into this little out lit. So where you goin'?" Sam asked as he looked behind me then back to my face.

"I was obviously trying to get to my brothers car. But I was side track and ran into someone who was just talking. If you don't mind I gotta get to my brothers car before he grounds me." I said as I walked past him, he followed which I didn't want him to actually to do. I want to be away from everyone and especially from him. 

"Hope you don't mind me walking with you. Don't want you to be raped or anything." He said as he had sarcasm dripping threw his tone. I looked at him giving him a warning. He chuckled and put his hands into his pockets.

"So why are you hanging out with Alex and Josh?" I asked as we walked in a few minutes of silence.

"Oh, they were my child hood friends when ever I was away from the house. They just saw me in the street playing by my self and just approached me saying I was lonely and I needed friends. They weren't always this bad into going to steeling stuff when  people were closed. It happened maybe a few months but not a lot. I hardly ever go with them and they just wanted to be more so they invited me. Trust me, I wont get into anymore trouble so you don't have to worry about me." Sam said and I nodded. Then I turned to him and slapped him right on the arm pretty hard. He rubbed his arm and looked at me like I was crazy. His sister wasn't here today so he was just like walking around.

"OK first, when I say I wont say a word to anybody I mean it. But to know that my best friends brother is almost in danger doing all that stuff, I ain't gonna not just worry but I'm gonna worry my butt off." I said and shook my head.

"Why do you care what I do ,you never did before." He said and he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well one you like my brother and then you are doing this reckless stuff. Third of all your sister is my sister do you really think I'm gonna not just worry and not tell her everything? Like I always do." I say pointing all the obvious out just so he wont have to hear it later.

"OK, I get what your getting at but I have to ask where did you go with Josh?" Sam said, dang he actually figured it out. He saw through my lie. "You are really hard to deal with boo-boo." Sam said as he got down from the side walk, walking on the road. No one was coming so he just stayed down there.

"No, get back on the side walk Samuel." I said, just being me. He was used to it. He doesn't like that name. We only say it if he needs to do something and he wont, or hes being definite.  He smirked and shook his head. His hair, waving back and forth as he walked more. "Samuel, i'm not kidding. Get back on the side walk." I said, meaning it.

"Why? I live for prone danger." He said as his smirk became bigger.

"Yeah, ever since you were a child. Don't you have to be some where? Like with your gang?" I asked, he looked around and mostly everyone were almost gone. I could see my brothers car on the other side of the parking lot.

"Nah, I said I was gonna watch my sis's best friend. She needs a guy like me to keep her safe." He said, I looked at him oddly and shook my head.

"Nah, I think you need to worry more about your self." I said and walked on the road to get to my brothers car that was only a few miters away now.