So this is what they do on occasaions where nobody knows.

Once again I couldn't go down to the beach so I headed down to my house, hopped into my car and drove back, but I had to pick some externals. As I was walking down one aisle I hear someone cussing into the phone, and as I walk to it to see whose cussing and it's Josh, He's standing in the middle of the aisle just cussing up a big ugly storm. I watched as he pulled at his hair and thought who ever was making him angry is probably a mad man. I only ever saw him through a tantrum in the store and I am watching it right now. And I don't want to ever to see it ever again. He shuts the phone with a angry slam, and I just walk away. I hurry with what I have to get and I am out of there before he could see me.

As I put my bags into the back of the car, and started the car backing up, did I see Josh watch my car back up, I look again and think of what to do as I see him. But he is walking to his car, so I make the right decision of making a mad dash out of there before he could actually follow me. But I have a feeling he is because as I pull out there is his car, and he's talking to someone on his phone watching me the whole time. I turn down a road I am suppose to take, and he follows but I make a different turn and see he is turning with me, and I keep making turns and he does to. I stop my car, him almost crashing into the back tail of my car. I watch him flick me off, so I stick my finger out side of my window flick him off, I drive off and he makes the same drive as I do. I stop again, making him almost hit the back of my tail again. So I get out, slinging my arm around like I seriously want to know why he is following me, he sticks his head out of his window and does the same.

"Josh, why are you following me?" I asked, clearly mad as to him following me. 

"I was bored and I wanted to know it was you." He said, I shook my head. Putting my hand on my temples. Oh gosh he's getting on my nerves faster than any one had the ability to do.

"Just go away." I said, getting in my car. Started it back up, turning around. I flick him off as I drive beside him.

I get home faster than I wanted. I got out and saw Josh go to the house down the street. I rolled my eyes. I walked to the front door, opening it up. My brother was at Rosa's talking to her father. Or waiting. I text her as I settle down.

Me:How's it going?

Rosa: My dad is asking him all sorts of questions.

Me: Dang, is that a good sign or not?

Rosa: Usually when he happens to do that with anyone it usually ends good. But I am just hoping this going good between them.

Me: Well, I have a feeling that he is proud to be your girlfriend. But he wouldn't do anything to mess it up, on purpose. My brother isn't that bad.

Rosa: Lets hope.

Me:Yeah. GTTG TTYL BI

I walk to my room and Ginger is sitting there growling at my bedroom door. I look at her and then open it up. Alex and Andy stand there, sitting on my bed. I look strangely at them and start to ask a question. But Alex says it first.

"Hey, bitch." He said, sneering at me. I raise my eyebrows at him. Looking at Andy he just shakes his head putting it in his hands.

"Alex, please somewhere isn't here." Andy said. My dog went over to Andy and sniffed his hand. She licks his hand. But when she went to Alex she started to growl.

"Oh, she senses the bitch in the room. Alright one how did you get into my house, and two why are in here?" I asked. Walking to my desk. I put some of the bags on the ground.

"Well, Sam wanted us to let you know some of the rules. So Alex doesn't beat you later." Andy said. I looked at Alex. I rolled my eyes and flicked him off also.

"Well lets not be here. My parents are here." I said, looking at there door to see if it was cracked usually if someone was there in the room. But it was shut, but I aint making any suspicions to even think they weren't in the house. Which brings me back to how they got into my house. I turn to them raising my eyebrows. "How the fuck did you get into my house?" I asked.

"This really nice lady said we can come in because were friends with your brother. Don't know who she was actually." Alex said, bluntly standing up and Andy motioning his movements.

"I'm pretty sure that was my mom. But you know you don't have to wait in my room. Wait rule number one is never step a foot in my room. Goes for everyone, well get just along fine." I said, glaring at Alex, more than Andy I didn't have to get my ass whooped in the training deal with Andy. So I showed him little respect.

"What about your boyfriend?" He masked with firmness.

"My patience is waging down by the second. Get the fuck out of my house and ill meet you at yours in about a hour or so." I said, facing my desk walking over to the desk to say I didn't like talking to strangers. My phone goes off as to someone is texting me. I hear them go out of the room and I flop on to my bed reading the text I happen to just have gotten.

Unknown: Be ready.

And that is all it says. I try to remember if I have givin my phone number to someone that I was familiar with. Nope, nothing came up. I frown at the number as I type my own to them.

ME: Who are you?

Unknown: You will figure it out sooner or later, Rockland.

I don't know who this is but I have no clue that anybody knows my given name. Everybody I know calls me Rocks, Rock, Or Rocky. Only Sam has said Rockland to me but that was in serious situations. Or when I don't obey him. So I frown of knowing who knows my name like that. Even unknown phone numbers have called me Rocky, but this was knew.

ME: Don't know who you are but stop sending me text messages.

Unknown: Sure will do boss.

I look at the number again and wonder who was this? And why are they texting me.

ME: Find  someone else to play jokes on.

UNKNOWN: This isn't a joke, dearie.

ME: What ever. :P

I put my phone away and charge it. I take a shower, quick and simple. Then my phone lights up. I was in my towel, so I walked over to it. Finding it was Sammie <3 calling and three different other calls, 5 text messages and one voice mail. So I pick my phone on, hitting answer.

"Yes, babes." I said, walking to pick up my outfit. Simple blue shirt and short shorts. White.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?" Screamed someone who was Sam. It was Alex.

"Uhm, taking a shower. And why the fuck are you yelling at me Alex?" I said, calmly as to defind myself. I change quickly.

"I asked you a question. Not screamed at you." He said, I take my hair brush and pull it threw my hair.

"Well you were agitated. " I said and I hanged up. Flinging my phone to the bed, hearing it go off. I counted the times. Only two for the ring tone, but then it stopped, wondering what happened. I get ready putting on my clothes. As I dry my hair partly. My phone starts to ring again, I got on my shoes, and wasn't in a rush to even answer the phone. As I do I answer it at the last second. "Hello?" I ask, not really looking at who was call me.

"It's me babe. So it went pretty good. With Kaleb I mean. My dad says he doesn't like him, but only I could actually see he does like him. He's just a puss for not amending it." She said, breathing out a long but happy sigh.